• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA 2017: Mytek DACs, Bob Carver

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
AXPONA 2017: Mytek DACs, Bob Carver
093A8818.jpg
093A8817.jpg
093A8819.jpg

TitaniumTroy

My Uber driver impressions, are interesting design. While they did not sound bad, they didn't make me want to go buy a pair. Especially at 18k, they seemed to keep the loudness level on the low side. Also the type of music they played was not the most dynamic, both of these were voiced by a fellow listener.

Also, they were oddly proud of the fact that they turned away the acoustic treatment guy when he showed up to help. And both reps were bragging how awesome the speakers sounded in their tiny untreated room, uh, ok.

CAP

I never heard them and have had two pairs of BOB's iterations and these were by far better.. They would be great for a large parlor when having a party.. Nothing in great detail but nothing real bad !

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
I never heard them and have had two pairs of BOB's iterations and these were by far better.. They would be great for a large parlor when having a party.. Nothing in great detail but nothing real bad !
"never heard them" ?=? "these were by fare better."
My reaction was "eh."

Top Bottom