• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA 2017: McIntosh Labs, MartinLogan, AudioQuest, Sonus Faber, Solid Tech, Aurender

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
093A9172.jpg

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
The one side of paradigm suite was a rotating display, this time with one of the other sister companies, Martin Logan, showing their Neolith top of the line speakers. This is the third or fourth time I have heard them.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Summarizing, this is by far the best showing of Martin Logan Neolith. The Paradigm, Anthem, Martin Logan benefited a lot this year from understanding room acoustics and good music selection to really show off their gears. Congratulations to them. Did not expect this!

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Superb. Expansive and detailed. Vocals remarkable.

Glad to see you got a better demo. I suspect they have their charm.

CAP

I was less than impressed with concert level demos.. I have owned 5 pair of ML and these definitely throw a huge stage but were blurred and bass was to boomey and over powering in my ears !

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
They kept tearing it down and demoing the Paradigm bookshelves there. It is possible positioning was different for different groups of people. At least that is my excuse for your observation being different than mine. :D

Top Bottom