• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA 2017: CH Precision, Magico S1 MKII Speakers, Kronos Sparta Turntable, Artesania Audio,Kubotek

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
AXPONA 2017: CH Precision, Magico S1 MKII Speakers, Kronos Sparta Turntable, Artesania Audio,Kubotek
093A9084.jpg

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
If you are wondering why I took this picture:

index.php

It is because it is amazing set of drums. Took me forever to find it online:

It sounded incredible. Alas I can only find the follow on version to buy, not the original played above. The label, CNA does not list it either.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Goin' Home by Archie Shepp & Horace Parlan. https://shz.am/t10860395

LP. Nice.

The side lighting of the woofer allowed one to see the right channel going nuts at some under 10 Hz subsonic frequencies. It was pumping in and out massively. Left channel was fine.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Was whitesnake the band that in 1980s had a song with a pretty girl crawling on a red sport car???

The Cars had an album cover of a pretty red head on a sports car. Candy O Probably not what you had in mind.

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom