• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA 2017: Avantgarde, Bergmann, Phasemation, Aurender, Sutherland, Harmonic Resolution Systems

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
AXPONA 2017: Avantgarde-Acoustic, Bergmann Audio, Phasemation, Aurender, Sutherland, Harmonic Resolution Systems
093A9183.jpg

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Their appearance is their best quality, hugely disappointing .
Keith

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Interesting how perception works ,I heard them several times in Munich and thought them worth investigation but in my own room...
Keith

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Highlights the perils of making assertions on sound quality when the room is not a constant norm in the equation.

That's one of the reasons Iv never gone to a hifi show, well when I was in 'buying hifi' mode. I might go now just for fun... ( he says knowing full well it won't be fun) .

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
You talk like they would let you in one! :D
Christ, the bar is set pretty low after you walk in so as long as I'm behind you I should be golden.. I'm not even sure I'd have to wash first...,
IMG_0845.JPG

I love our back and forth amir, I can never be as bitchy as Steve Williams but I'm trying ... I know you secretly like the abuse :D

oivavoi

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Highlights the perils of making assertions on sound quality when the room is not a constant norm in the equation.

That's one of the reasons Iv never gone to a hifi show, well when I was in 'buying hifi' mode. I might go now just for fun... ( he says knowing full well it won't be fun) .

Agreed. I dont regard my own ears as fool proof at all.

Top Bottom