• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Avtech media ltd uk acquires home tech network publishing Including stereophile

Dialectic

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
@Kal Rubinson, purely out of curiosity, do the various writers for Stereophile interact on a regular basis? Do the writers ever listen to each other's systems?

I promise that I'm not trolling with these questions. I'm just trying to imagine you and John Atkinson interacting with Herb Reichert or listening to his system(s).

I do respect the magazine's aim to represent a diversity of viewpoints. If there is a Stereophile milieu, it's probably interesting.

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
@Kal Rubinson, purely out of curiosity, do the various writers for Stereophile interact on a regular basis? Do the writers ever listen to each other's systems?

I promise that I'm not trolling with these questions. I'm just trying to imagine you and John Atkinson interacting with Herb Reichert or listening to his system(s).

I do respect the magazine's aim to represent a diversity of viewpoints. If there is a Stereophile milieu, it's probably interesting.
I can only speak about my experiences but I would say the answer to the first question is "occasionally" and the answer to the second is "rarely." OTOH, I believe that JA has heard all of our systems.

Last edited:

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I can only speak about my experiences but I would say the answer to the first question is "occasionally" and the answer to the second is "rarely." OTOH, I believe that JA has heard all of our systems.
Oh to be a fly on the wall. ;)

Top Bottom