• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Aune X1S Pro or Schiit Magni Heresy/Modi 3

rainfall

I'm looking to get some thoughts from you guys on which you may choose/recommend. I currently have an original Magni/Modi and the DAC is starting to have some connectivity issues and seems the amp isn't powering the HD650s super well. It's time to replace I think.

It seems these units score pretty similar. The X1S is higher up in the percentile chart but I'm not sure how much this matters. It seems these DAC/Amps trade in different areas. Any thoughts or other recommendations would be appreciated. This is the price range I'd like to stay around unless there is something great to be had to justify going higher.

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Interesting. Any specific reason you recommend this? Thank you for the response.
Both are inexpensive, very compact, have been well reviewed here.

And in the case you dont like any of them, they are easy to resell.

OP
R

rainfall

Both are inexpensive, very compact, have been well reviewed here.

And in the case you dont like any of them, they are easy to resell.

Anything better with that combo over the Aune, in your opinion? It'd work out to be around the same price.

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
Try with LOXJIE D10 ($90 on Ali) and what ever you prefer Atom or Schiit Magni Heresy 3+. You do have all measurements hire.

Top Bottom