• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Aune X1s GT or Topping EX5 or better stacks?

Hülse

Hi Guys,
I'm fairly new to the HiFi business. My current setup is as follows: Music comes from Tidal on the PC and a Behringer UFU 202 audio interface is connected. From the Behringer it goes on via RCA to the Adam Audio T5V. I wanted to exchange the audio interface for a DAC/amp. So far I have chosen Aune X1s GT or Topping EX5, or is it worth the extra charge for Aune x8 XVIII / X7 or Topping D30Pro / A30Pro? As headphones I own HiFiMan H400SE and Fiio FH3. BUT some better ones will follow, at the moment I'm looking at the Sennheiser 660S. Which DAC/Amp or Stack would you advise me to use? As music I listen to everything handmade such as classical, orchestra, brass bands, jazz, blues, funk, punk and every kind of rock.

Jungstar

hey, you dont need to match the headphone amp and DAC but all those DACs will be a huge improvement over the Behringer DAC interface.

Top Bottom