• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audiphile Powerstrip!! Grab yours now for just $700

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Damn! I just got back from the grocery and forgot to buy chocolate!

I'm having some of these. Cheap and abundant (4.5 pounds/2kg).

1585876734326.png

Hiten

... just dropped by to see whats cooking. Do we knead to carry this further ?

sorry temptation was too strong :facepalm:

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Use Cable Elevators to support long runs of interconnects, power cords and speaker cables for huge improvements in detail, focus and dynamics.

I couldn't even imagine how bad my system would sound if my speaker wires touched the ground. I keep all my cables suspended at 3' 6" off the floor for optimum sound, but these cable elevators should help if your wife doesn't like getting clotheslined on the way to the kitchen.

Mnyb

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Use Cable Elevators to support long runs of interconnects, power cords and speaker cables for huge improvements in detail, focus and dynamics.

I couldn't even imagine how bad my system would sound if my speaker wires touched the ground. I keep all my cables suspended at 3' 6" off the floor for optimum sound, but these cable elevators should help if your wife doesn't like getting clotheslined on the way to the kitchen.

Do you have the power to your house via poles or *shudder* cables in the ground ;)

Top Bottom