• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AudioScienceReview Just Another Crab Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
WTF is a crab bucket for audio? Please don't make me watch another stupid-based video on audio matters....
I have not a clue what a crab bucket is...lol... :D At the least me posting that here will give him a few more hits and console him with better stats for his YouTube channel.

PSO

Forum Donor
I have not a clue what a crab bucket is...lol... :D At the least me posting that here will give him a few more hits and console him with better stats for his YouTube channel.

Crab bucket or a well of crabs in my culture is used to define a situation wherein no crab is allowed to go out of the bucket or well. One person or another keeps pulling down someone who starts to prosper (go out of the well or bucket). Surely not how things are in ASR.

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I must say, I feel bad for the guy. Didn't mean to have such an effect on him.
He'll keep trying till he gets it right or quits. Adapt or find another preoccupation. Such is the cruelty of life/nature. I suspect from that video where he says he thinks nobody gives a F**K that he's got a handle on things. He'll be OK.

Rayman30

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
"I'm one of the only people who will tell you what the best headphone is what the best microphone is"

So your opinion is fact?

"If you say this is the best headphone, you'll have some ignoramus say no its not"

Because we value objective measurements, and if you make a bald faced assertion like this, then of course you can expect to be challenged. Id say its ignorant to make such proclamations.

Ok Ok... when he said we don't have burned in measurements I quit watching, starting to feel sorry for the guy at this point.

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The matter of truth is
You ain't successful when you have supporters. You'd know you are successful when you have haters.
A cliche is a cliche is a cliche and that is a cliche....
Successful would be getting hundreds of thousands of hits as he desires and the reason why he made his YouTube channel. If he cleaned up his room, made his bed, got a new chair, washed before videos and stopped repeating himself every 3 minutes and stating he's telling the truth he might get some YouTube hits. I hope he's reading this because he needs a wake-up call. He seems like he has good intentions but misplaced intentions. Heck if he wanted to hang out here he would be welcome and he would have a place to hang his hat. :D

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
A cliche is a cliche is a cliche and that is a cliche....
Successful would be getting hundreds of thousands of hits as he desires and the reason why he made his YouTube channel. If he cleaned up his room, made his bed, got a new chair, washed before videos and stopped repeating himself every 3 minutes and stating he's telling the truth he might get some YouTube hits. I hope he's reading this because he needs a wake-up call. He seems like he has good intentions but misplaced intentions. Heck if he wanted to hang out here he would be welcome and he would have a place to hang his hat. :D
Not exactly sure what you meant. But I was thinking he being the hater. Sure I didn't watch the videos myself only saw other people's reaction.

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Not exactly sure what you meant. But I was thinking he being the hater. Sure I didn't watch the videos myself only saw other people's reaction.
Ohhh... I see the intention of your comment now. It went over my head before. But it's still a cliche'. :p

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
That guy in the video is clearly suffering of depression, no?
I'm guessing the depression is a symptom of the real issue(s). He needs a psychiatrist/psychologist and maybe some meds might help take the edge off life.

Reactions: PSO

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Why is there any attention on him?
My friend's dog has more subscribers than him on YouTube.

I haven't seen him say anything of value yet...just another random guy on YouTube trying to voice his opinion...just like the millions of others.

It's just noise...

Wombat

Master Contributor
That guy in the video is clearly suffering of depression, no?

Your qualifications to make that online diagnosis, please?

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
He'll keep trying till he gets it right or quits. Adapt or find another preoccupation. Such is the cruelty of life/nature. I suspect from that video where he says he thinks nobody gives a F**K that he's got a handle on things. He'll be OK.

On the plus side, he will have had more traffic the last couple of days than the last couple of months before. Just keep reviewing Beyers @amirm and this lad is in gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom