• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AudioScienceReview discussion on AS.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It is worse than "bad form," it is ridiculous.

Can we just stop giving publicity to all these crap reviewers and forums that are full of streams of nonsense.

It is like putting this forum on a par with them, like equivalent.
Can we "like" a post many times?? ... So that I can multi-like this above post !!

Katji

Major Contributor
^^ Really ironic, coincident that you said this now - given what's just begun in another thread.

N

nhatlam96

Some people complain about that we are audio SINAD review, because beginners tend to only look at the SINAD value and call it a day. I also fell for this, because I couldn't find a starting guide for this forum. I had to create several topics in the audio beginners forum and ask embarrassing noobie questions:
1.Total noob - How much SINAD do you actually need?
2.THD correlation between DAC - AMP - Headphone for consumer?
3.How do you fix electrical interference from motherboard?
4.How can I volume match easily?
Most of this could have been avoided, if I would have found this thread first: Master Review Index
In my opinion, the Master Review Index is too difficult to find, because in order to find this, you have to navigate to Forum Suggestions and Announcements, which is probably the least interesting sub-forum for most beginners.
I would have put the Master Review Index into the Audio Newbie/Beginner Technical Forum instead, that's where I was most of the time in the beginning.

Top Bottom