• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AudioQuest Wind High-end Cable Review

2ndHarm

Don't let the outside cladding fool you. There are two 45 degree fittings inside to ease the transition.

They also included a clean-out, so if electrons get clogged you can snake out the line.
Awesome!
Or maybe something like this:
Our Sacred branded interconnect cables (blessed by Shaolin monks) come with anti-flicker fluid that repels RFI from fluorescent lighting. As an extra cost option, ($1000) we can build them so they are bi-directional - carrying signals in both directions - a first for the industry! For long 6 foot runs, we have available our helium cooled cables (starting at $100,000) that ensure zero resistance at absolute zero maximizing and multiplying the power of your amplifiers. (Helium extra).
Contact us today at OMG_OMG_OMGAudio.com

CapMan

Major Contributor
Don't forget my own personal favorite -- (more or less) twisted pair of 30-ga magnet wire. Audiophile juju is off the charts. :)

DSC_4534 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

I should add that these were artisanally hand crafted from Radio Shack's finest magnet wire and RCA plugs. :cool:
I’m so embarrassed to say that back in the day I bought some of these. Looking back it was nonsense - an SPDIF cable with no shielding - just wound into a helix and sprinkled with Unicorn horn dust. Oh the shame

CapMan

Major Contributor
I thought I had seen everything but not that one!
This is the company -Anti Cables. I guess it’s just the ultimate wire coat hanger

Last edited:

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Top Bottom