• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audiophiles. They all sound the same.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
The figure of merit, of course, for audiophiles was determined long ago by C. Rodrigues.

Reodrigues THD cover.jpg

escksu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Snark Alert. Genuine Audiophile detected. Abandon Hope All Ye Who Occasionally Smile.

Its not like its going to change anything. They will still continue to believe in what they want. The same goes for you and others in this forum. As long as you are happy with what you have, who cares what others think?

OP
J

julian_hughes

Its not like its going to change anything. They will still continue to believe in what they want. The same goes for you and others in this forum. As long as you are happy with what you have, who cares what others think?

You, apparently. It's the mark of the audiophile/anti-audiophile know-it-all. Like having 666 on forehead or "pinch me" unknowingly pinned to rear of t-shirt.

escksu

You, apparently. It's the mark of the audiophile/anti-audiophile know-it-all. Like having 666 on forehead or "pinch me" unknowingly pinned to rear of t-shirt.

OK, whatever floats your boat.

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor
OP
J

julian_hughes

Is this before, or after burn-in?

It depends on which advertisement heavy periodical you prefer.

For myself, when it comes to burning things I tend to go for boats, bridges, people who lent me money, that kind of thing.

OP
J

julian_hughes

My equipment is better than theirs. Because I said so.

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It is all a tempest in a teacup.

Top Bottom