• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audiophile jewelry - most beautiful Cd players, turntables and other gear

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
We have beautiful pics of loudspeakers, cars, watches and else.
Just for the beauty's sake of it, show the most beautiful pieces of gear.

and don't come up with CD jewel cases !

OP
Harmonie

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
MBL

1617537984317.png

JADIS

1617537951799.png

Last edited:

cochlea

Forum Donor
These are indeed beautiful, but what are they? Perhaps a short description would help people like me? Thanks!

Vini darko

Major Contributor
These are indeed beautiful, but what are they? Perhaps a short description would help people like me? Thanks!
Hi these are all cd players. The b&o I posted is a 6 disc player. The discs go in the round areas under the glass top. This leaves the cd's on display. The laser travels up and down down to the selected cd. The unit can be vertically mounted or horizontally. It is very expensive. Used prices start on ebay around £1000

Last edited:

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The beauty in RME's awkwardly-named ADI-2 Pro FS R Black Edition is it's small size, unassuming appearance and wealth of features including crossfeed for headphones, and extensive equalization options.
ADI-2-ProFSr.png

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Accuphase

Knobs on ARC preamps

Sonic Frontiers

Top Bottom