• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audiolab M-DAC & Q-DAC

eugenius

Audiolab M-DAC/preamp/headphone amp. Black color. Lightly used. Remote never used.
Separate volume control for the preamp and headphone amp.
Price: 450 euro

mdac black.jpg

Audiolab Q-DAC/preamp/headphone amp. Black color. Used even less than the M-DAC.
Separate volume control for the preamp and headphone amp.
Price: 250 euro

qdac front.jpg

XpanD

Forum Donor
Oh hey, an M-DAC. I have one myself, and can highly recommend it. Plenty of power for my DT-880s, strong outputs for driving amplifiers (used it with pro stuff, had no problems at all) and a great OLED display with dynamic meters for monitoring the output of both channels. The remote's great, too -- very comfortable. Really nice little unit!

OP
eugenius

eugenius

Despite the price difference, subjectively and objectively the Q-DAC is not far behind the M-DAC. You do lose the remote and the XLR outs though.

I'm selling them to fund the build of an eight channel DIY DAC, for speakers with DSP crossovers.

Top Bottom