• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audio Science Review is not listed @ Wikipedia.

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@amirm when was ASR founded? I need to know for the Wiki web page creation.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
@amirm when was ASR founded? I need to know for the Wiki web page creation.

1597439720213.png

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
and... @amirm can you link me to a webpage with the amount of hits and statistics for ASR?

North_Sky

Major Contributor

And a good bunch of us joined within roughly two weeks...February 2016.
...Four and half years ago.

In the next four years I predict that ASR will rank in the top 10,000 of all Audio Scientific Sites worldwide, if not in the top 5,000...and going ...
There is no stopping what cannot be stopped...it is inevitable.

Last edited:
OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
What is the make and model of the test gear used by @amirm for reviewing gear? When will I know if the new test head for headphone testing is to be added to the test equipment inventory so I can add that?

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@amirm of the ~ 1.12 million visitors per month how many forum members are there as of July or August 2020? How many visitors are not members?

Webninja

Forum Donor
@Doodski let me know if I can assist. It has been years, but I have done a few Wikipedia entries/edits. Happy to review your drafts if you need.

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@Doodski let me know if I can assist. It has been years, but I have done a few Wikipedia entries/edits. Happy to review your drafts if you need.
Thanks @Webninja I'm almost ready for publishing. Going to get some advice and recommendations from long standing members that have been here long term in case I am missing anything and then It'll be ready to publish. @PaulD offered to do the Wikipedia publishing too.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
@amirm of the ~ 1.12 million visitors per month how many forum members are there as of July or August 2020? How many visitors are not members?
It is on the home page of the forum:

1597465199772.png

I don't have exact number of visitors to share but you can get a feel for it on the home page stats:
1597465255080.png

So it is about 4:1 ratio of visitors at any one time vs members.

The number of actual visitors is immense as anyone who searches for something and lands here would have to be counted.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
What is the make and model of the test gear used by @amirm for reviewing gear? When will I know if the new test head for headphone testing is to be added to the test equipment inventory so I can add that?
The decision on headphone rig is probably a month or more away.

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@PaulD and @Webninja do you two mind collaborating on the Wikipedia entry when the draft is proofed and completed in the next couple of days? It might be helpful for each other to have two heads on the task. Thanks again. :D

tomtoo

Major Contributor
And a good bunch of us joined within roughly two weeks...February 2016.
...Four and half years ago.

"...In the next four years I predict that ASR will rank in the top 10,000 of all Audio Scientific Sites worldwide, if not in the top 5,000...and going ..."

Good Joke!! :)
There is no stopping what cannot be stopped...it is inevitable.

Top 1000 of all audi scientific Sites,

;)

Top Bottom