• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audio Science Discord Server for audio enthusiasts

Blockader

Hello, I've been in discord servers since 5-6 years and I gathered all the decent people who can think rationally in one audio discord server as much as I could. We want to expand and bring more people to our small circle. We currently have about 33 members. We enjoy talking about DIY speaker designs, audio science, room acoustics, headphones and psychoacoustics. If you are also interested in any of these, you are welcome to join our server. We have few EE's, audio engineers and people who are already capable of building top level DIY speakers in our server. The goal of the server is to give people a safe space where they can share audio experiences with each other, give purchase advices to each other and also exchange evidence based information & evidence based tips to improve their room acoustics, DIY speakers/headphones designs etc. (I plan to expand our server to diyaudio circles too). Warning: It's a nerdy server, for example we have a huge channel where we put all the AES articles we read.

If you are interested please pm me, I will send you a discord invite link. You can also send me your discord name & tag, I can add with your tag&name too. Our server is called *No Placebo* and none of us(including me) is happy with the name of the server. We'll change it in a near future.

Last edited:

sea

i have to say this discord is one of the more friendly / noob safe places i've joined :D as someone who's a casual reader of asr that values measurements over traditional opinion based reviews but doesn't understand everything that gets posted here, the kind folk in the discord have given me pretty good purchasing / general advice

I've been to so many Audio related Discord servers throughout my 4 years on Discord, and this really is more or less of a haven for people who actually care about the listening experience they obtain.

I've received so much helpful advice regarding audio and other useful tidbits of information from various members of the server, and am truly thankful to them! So much valuable information and many well thought-out opinions and impressions! To me this is quite an enjoyable little fraction of an otherwise truly rotten and horrid, but hopefully healing community (Audio).

192kbps

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hello,
Unfortunately the old Discord server was deleted so we have made a new one, if you were an old member or would like to join the new one please pm me here
Can I?

Top Bottom