• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audio Magic Ultimate Premier Beeswax SHD Fuse

lemnoc

Come on. Own up, Who has bought some of these and then realized they were had but are too embarrassed to say anything ??

https://highend-electronics.com/products/audio-magic-ultimate-premier-beeswax-fuse

Ultimate Premier Beeswax fuses are made-to-order.
Please allow a 10-21 days factory lead time.

NOW NEW! Ultimate Premier Beeswax SHD - Super High Definition!
Introducing Audio Magic's new Ultimate Premier SHD Beeswax Fuse. We didn't think it could be any better but the new "Ultimate Premier" is world class and then some! Now, instead of the push-pull I-Core design, a Full Wave I-Core technology is used which is more powerful. Audio Magic uses new, improved internal Black Out and SHD fills for better noise reduction. A new and improved Nano Streaming process was introduced as well.
What does this all mean?
Better detail, transparency, dynamics, wider and deeper sound staging, micro detail, layering, and talk about musical, wow.

The new Ultimate Premier is extremely difficult to build considering Audio Magic is drilling into both sides of the fuse now, sometimes it takes up to 3 tries to get one good fuse - lots of labor involved. This fuse will give you tighter bass and yet sound relaxed - very natural sounding. The sound stage will become bigger and deeper, more detailed, better layering, better micro detail but with a relaxed musical presentation. This is not a subtle upgrade from the Ultimate Beeswax SHD fuse which will stay in the line up. For people that have to have the best this is it! Global retail price is $240.00 each.

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
What does this all mean?
Better detail, transparency, dynamics, wider and deeper sound staging, micro detail, layering, and talk about musical, wow.”

I mean c’mon! How could you go wrong? ;)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor

ABall

Forum Donor
Oh that reminds me I have a Russ Andrew's 8 way mains block that he told me to bypass the fuse on 25 years ago, I should realy disconnect that and sort it out! :eek:

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Love this, what are they talking about?

1622717367105.png

Drilling into the end caps of an M205 or 3AG fuse is a piece of cake. Done it many times when making specific load resistors for setting up amplifiers or deliberate (fusible) current limiters. Often, I'll place a low val 1/4W resistor inside.

egellings

Major Contributor
You gots to be jerkin' my beefaroni! People actually believe that stuff?

cochlea

Forum Donor
From one of the reviews:

Audio Magic fuse brings vocal reproduction more solid and more liquid without any hollowness / emptiness like any other fuses I used before.”

How can it be both more solid and more liquid at the same time? :rolleyes:

dkinric

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The
I actually watched this just now and it is even more cringe than I expected. It's so bad. His personal anecdote was a story was about getting a demo of a fuse swap out in Germany and he actually said, and I am not kidding, ...it was "Like a veil had been lifted...". For a fuse. Not on an amp mind you, but a DAC. A DAC fuse change was like a veil had been lifted. Then goes on to say how they use only ceramic audiophile quality fuses on their equipment that have been vetted for sound quality. Sure, Paul. Sure you do.
Personally, I think he knows this is all BS, but that's how he makes his money, so the hell with all the suckers...

Geoffkait

I had an Audio Magic liquid filled Nano fuse in my Tube headphone amp once upon a mattress. It’s the bee‘s knees. Yes, I know what you’re thinking: wouldn‘t that short out the fuse?

Top Bottom