• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity DAC Review [Video]

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Koeitje

Major Contributor
Less traditional approach is such a great euphemism.

ezra_s

Forum Donor
Nothing like a good video tearing apart awful engineering in the morning along with a cup of coffee.

Gotoro

Forum Donor
Per request, here is a video review of the recently reviewed Audio-gd Master 7 Singularity DAC:

As is typical of my video reviews, I explain the nature of the measurements much more so than I do in text.

If you have not seen it, here is the review thread: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...dio-gd-master-7-singularity-review-dac.26460/
Hi Amir, I’ve enjoyed this review in ypur YouTube channel. I’ve a question about using multiple DAC chips: multiple DAC chips increase the SNR, as signal add linearly and noise doesn’t scale linearly. How about THD, does it add or scaled up linearly as you add multiple DAC chips?
Another word, SINAD INCREASES too as we use more DAC chips?

Top Bottom