• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audio Forums and all that Jazz ...

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
If you're reading this it's because you like music, audio. And yes it's also another audio forum, a scientific one.
This particular section of the forums though has no measurements, no scientific proof; it's all fun, it's all living, it's the adaptation of the human race with its environment.

The subject is Audio Forums, the various ones, and the people who frequent them...some of us.
Why did I say "some of us"? Because not all of us are accepted in all circles of audio friends.
...For many reasons; let's explore the fun life of living in an audio world, among much much more...

After a while we get used to some routines; we can get along with it, or see the other side.
It's not as easy as ABC, or 456. Play your cards right or fall in love and you're on your way to happiness.

Audio forums are like circle of friends. Some are big circles and others small and exclusive.
You might think that because you like music and audio that you're most welcome @ all audio forums where people love music, peace, and freedom. And you're right; audio people are usually peaceful people who enjoy freedom and nature. Audio people they don't fight with each other; they are much too smart for that. They accept everyone equally and they never judge their friends audio/music lovers, never. They are peaceful souls.

Few of you have been reading and practicing music listening for few years, plus sharing and discovering some in audio forums. We only met nice people there, true passionate music lovers and hi-end audiophiles. There are no classes, everyone is a survivor.

So then why the cult status, the exclusivity, the no free zone? The distinctive high class elite.
Aren't they survivors too like everyone else? Or are they self-proclaimed victors?
Why is the human race so smart? Because we adapt to each other? ...Or to just few and our survival instinct tells us that everyone else is not good enough and they are just dog poop?
Lol, yeah we're very smart, we hold the key to the holy grail and with it we can open the doors we want and close the others. So we start our own audio forums.

By now, I figure that you figure where we're going. But it ain't so, it goes much further than that...down to the human race since the beginning of times with all its greatest of them all awesome qualities. The acceptance of all the people on Earth and the respect of them all as humans. That's one of our greatest assets. We can support each and everyone no matter how smarter than others they are to themselves.

Most audio forums everyone is welcome, and it's the most friendly place on the planet.
Yes sir, no sir, it's a beautiful thing, thank you, you are most welcome, me too.

Here's the thing; we are all equal to start of. Some worked harder and they accumulated more gear, more knowledge, more money, more science, more education, more smartness and better high fidelity reproduction. Others are equal with less of everything but more of something else. But it don't matter because as a human race only survival does.

Google Why are some people smarter than others?, or google Why is the human race inefficient?
Or this; Why are audio forums all the same? ...Or different? Or Why sex is more fulfilling than audio? Why some food taste better?
Google the entire world, anything, everything, and all lead to audio forums. ...The way we interact with each other from all equality of our survival instinct as a human species. ...Our material, physical, possessive values that we use to gauge our level of smartness and superiority over our equals. We allow ourselves to feel that way because we're smarter than others, because we know the secrets of the human race.
We have laws that tell us our most fundamental principles of value. We made it like this, way before this planet was invented, before the universe existed.

Forget all education since Adam and Eve, forget all your sins, all your learn from your parents, all life, all why is the world a beautiful blue planet; just think about audio forums and our human species. Think about our survival...

TBone

Major Contributor
"The subject is Audio Forums, the various ones, and the people who frequent them...some of us.
Why did I say "some of us"? Because not all of us are accepted in all circles of audio friends."

Most forums are open to invitation ... yet, thru actions of their own, repeat offenders get summarily uninvited, repeatedly, habitually.

Accountability is the key ...

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
I'm going to clarify why I started this thread first.
Because I registered to another audio forum and wasn't accepted into the circle.
That is the second time that I can recall in my life that something like this happened; strictly audio forums.

I must be doing something terribly wrong, I must be an offender. But I am not, and that's why I started this thread.
And that, is truly funny. Because in audio like in any other passion of life, we are convinced of our convictions even when we're wrong. Isn't it?
We are always right. And the walls we build confines us to our own restricted world. And those same walls represent our accountability. Yes no?
We are accountable for our actions, our writings, our overall attitude. It has nothing to do with nothing else, just us and circle of audio friends.

I searched the best section of the forums for the fun audio stories, and this one seems the closest one.
I am smiling @ the beautiful blue planet that I'm living in now. And I think of my children's children's children when they are going to grow up too on this beautiful blue planet and all the beautiful blue people living on it in their time.

Discovering new music that enchants us is a beautiful thing...

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I must be doing something terribly wrong, I must be an offender.

Costumes: Your Ticket to Parade
Watching the glorious Sambadrome parades from the sidelines is an exciting experience, but by purchasing a Samba School costume, you too can join on the fun and march down the Passarela Professor Darcy Ribeiro alongside members of a real Samba School in an actual Sambadrome parade! To parade with a Samba School in front of 90,000 cheering spectators, all you need is an official costume. You will parade with the Samba School for which you bought your costume.

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor

On all audio forums of the Internet we will find several discussions about analog and digital music sources.
I am researching some videos that are educative in this quest, and I simply share couple of them here because they were good for me to listen to.

One day @ a time ...

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Lol, couple posts above, it reminds me last Brazil's opening and closing Summer Olympic ceremonies.
Lots of colors, lots of dancing, lots of music, lots of beautiful women in costumes.
_____

I was searching a thread for the moment, the music of the moment.
I consider my audio world as unlimited and free; I am open to everything.
I love peace, I love open discussions, I love audio, I love music, I hate violence, I hate hatred, I hate control freaks, I hate injustice.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/
https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2017/05/covfefe-the-creativity-of-typos/
https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/?s=injustice

I love music, I love smart people, I love art, I love beauty.
I love peace, I love openness, I love constructive everything, I love life.
I love nature, I love clean air, I love wilderness, I love bright people.
I love everything that shines with passion, devotion and ascension.

Wombat

Master Contributor
In another world:

o_O

Last edited:

Wombat

Master Contributor
Posts on forums do not always make sense but can be amusing. :D

bobhol

Not sure where this thread is going but it is entertaining. Forums like this are my only contact with people who are into home music equipment, except for the occasional session with someone local who has something for sale. I also belong to two amateur performing groups (a concert band and a mixed chorus). In real life I am very quiet and introverted. I am a little more outgoing on forums. I check in on two forums multiple times a day. What is my point. Not sure maybe I'll finish this when I figure it out.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Top Bottom