• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AUDIO → Convenience...all that Jazz

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area

Cosmik

Major Contributor
Hmmm. I got bored half-way down and stopped reading. :) Was there a key point that you wanted to highlight Bob? Appreciate you posting it though. :)
I don't find Archimago boring. :)

Cosmik

Major Contributor
I don't either but this article I did. Did you read it?
I did, and I seem to recall enjoying it. Maybe I wasn't in a hurry that day!:)

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Hmmm. I got bored half-way down and stopped reading. :) Was there a key point that you wanted to highlight Bob? Appreciate you posting it though. :)

Just today's newest trends Amir; social audio clubs and forums, music streaming, audio computers, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D (immersive audio), good and bad sound quality, physical music mediums, the Cloud, ...what people consider convenient in the year 2016...all that sort of jazz.
Without anything definitive and absolute, but free to take what each reader feels best for herself.

If I post a pack of cigarettes; it means cancer. If I post a cigarette company it means selling a drug addiction and killing our population.
If I post an audio blog on a subject with the title that is in my first post it means that someone from Vancouver had something interesting to say on the subjects mentioned.

The audio world we live in today is about being "transported" into an illusion; today's reality.
I love everything that is contained in the world; everything is important, everything matters, sound matters.

No, there wasn't any specific key point; I enjoyed reading the entire article on several aspects of today's audio trends, that's all.
It's the totality, if it wasn't I would have mention it in my post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom