• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audinst HUB-DX1

mslim

Any chance of anyone sending Amir this Korean Dac/Headphone amps in for review and measurements? It has a few interesting features not commonly seen in units of this price range (eg 2 sizes headphone jacks which can be used simultaneously, toggle switch to change from headphone to RCA out <- no unplugging!>, high headphone power, optical in and out but no coaxial in, pre-out, op-amp rolling). DAC chip is the ESS9018 so I want to know if they've implemented this correctly.

Cheers

Last edited:

john100a

Yeah I have suggested this and even tagged amir in one of my posts. It has an excellent form-factor and in my opinion if they nailed the headphone amp and DAC they will have a winning product. Having an output switch is such a good feature that not many devices have. The device looks REALLY good as well, with intuitive icons on the front. Switch down for speakers, up for headphones.

1584472154800.png

Top Bottom