• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audeze, live long and prosper.

LeChef86

I’d like to take this chance and tell you about an amazing experience I had with guys from a company called Audeze

I lost a very expensive pair of headphones among other stuff when hurricane Ian hit Florida not too long ago. Due to the nature of my work, I was absent when that happened, but, with the help of friend, I managed to retrieve my stuff, and then we put enormous effort into desperately trying to revive the equipment by rinsing it in distilled water, and what not... Of course, having been exposed to saltwater for two days – there wasn’t much we could do.

Then came in the guys from Audeze. I addressed them by email seeking counsel and asking them to take the headphones in for inspection. I just wanted to know if there is any hope… But the guys went above and beyond. They offered to replace them with a brand-new pair. I was: “like, what? Are your for real? Someone please pinch me, am I tripping or dreaming!”, but the guy on the other side replied: “You're cool... Live long and prosper. ”… I honestly wasn’t sure if it is going to happen, but then, one day, my friend texted me I got a package, and it says Audeze on the box!

I mean, c'mon, who does that? Who replaces 5K$ pair of cans for you just because: "We have no problem taking care of few of our customers. "?
Sincerely, it is not like I am buying gear from them every month, so they are looking to keep my cash flowing in. I just bought something that should last me a 10+ years and most likely I will not buy anything else in a while, if ever…
Look, those guys spitted out that kind of money on me (me=nobody), clearly without any reasonable expectation that it is going to bring them profit in the long run. They just did it because they care. Like, there is someone over there that genuinely cares. I mean, c’mon, how often do you stumble upon a company that cares? No profit is involved!

If you want a good pair of headphones, a truly blissful experience that is going to give you many, many hours of unique sensation by reproducing music in a way that you couldn’t imagine before. It will take away stress after a long day, and if you incorporate music listening into your daily routine, you will be a happier person.
Buy from these guys!
Buy from someone that treats clients with respect and cares about them.
These guys can, and will have you covered. They will be there for you when the need arises.

Thank you Audeze, you made my year!

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
WoW! Those are $5850 in Canada. Upon looking at the Audeze website I realize that I had no idea Audeze has such a broad range of gear on offering. :D These are cool for pooder use. I like that design and they probably sound pretty good. Otherwise as far as the mic is concerned I have wondered if I could purchase a avionics piezo throat mic and then sound all cool when I am online playing shooter games.

OP
LeChef86

LeChef86

WoW! Those are $5850 in Canada. Upon looking at the Audeze website I realize that I had no idea Audeze has such a broad range of gear on offering. :D These are cool for pooder use. I like that design and they probably sound pretty good. Otherwise as far as the mic is concerned I have wondered if I could purchase a avionics piezo throat mic and then sound all cool when I am online playing shooter games.
I am by no means an expert for headphones, and I'd like to skip on using the terminology for describing characteristics of the sound coming out of these. That said, in my opinion these are not good all-round cans, they sound harsh with some genres of music, and I'd say you get the most out of them if you are looking for speed and details in music.. The fewer instruments the better.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Odd. My LCD-2s are too laid back, if anything.

Top Bottom