• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audeze LCD-5 Headphones - As New

zen87192

With a heavy heart I've decided to sell my lovely LCD-5's to fund my upgrade path to a nice Full Size Music Streamer.
The LCD-5's have seen only about eight hours operation (if that) as I have other Headphones in my collection and am an avid IEM user with my DAP.
Fully complete and fully operational and totally unmarked. Comes with all original factory enclosures, box and that lovely aluminium carry case.
This sale also includes both the Original supplied Headband and the newer Replacement 'softer' Headband which remains unused and still wrapped.
Supplied with the original upgraded high quality Audeze (Black & White) XLR terminated Headphone cable so gives great flexibility to adapt to your termination choice with an optional adaptor.
The LCD-5's were purchased from a highly regarded Registered UK Headphone Retailer late January 2022 and a copy receipt is available to the successful buyer upon request. Ownership is transferable accordingly as detailed within the Audeze regulations.
Ideally I would like to keep the sale within the UK (personal delivery can be arranged within a 20 mile radius of Milton Keynes) I will be prepared to consider shipping abroad at the buyers expense with FULL VALUE insurance cover.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Asking £3,250.00

Attachments

• 20220110_162205.jpg
    20220110_162205.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 20220110_162144.jpg
    20220110_162144.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom