• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audeze banning customers from visiting unless they are vaxxed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

etc6849

Has anyone been able to visit Audeze without being required to disclose private personal medical information?

I plan to never buy any of their products again... Oh well. I did not-see this coming. I usually go out of my way to spend money on US made products, but can nolonger support a company with these kinds of policies. If they want to impose them on employees, fine let SCOTUS eventually decide that, but customers too?!?

I mean, why not offer testing as an alternative or accept blood tests that show someone is immune? This is bizarre world we live in where people say follow the science, but expect immune people to take a vaccine.

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 14-39-25 Experience The CRBN at Audeze's Demo Room .png

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/experience-the-crbn-at-audezes-demo-room.958990/#post-16492214

Last edited:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
The entire show requires proof of vaccination or test that shows negative COVID. I don't know how else you keep a large group of people safe who have to touch everything.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Has anyone been able to visit Audeze without being required to disclose private personal medical information?

I plan to never buy any of their products again... Oh well. I did not-see this coming. I usually go out of my way to spend money on US made products, but can nolonger support a company with these kinds of policies. If they want to impose them on employees, fine let SCOTUS eventually decide that, but customers too?!?

View attachment 151747

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/experience-the-crbn-at-audezes-demo-room.958990/#post-16492214
Eminently sensible if you ask me.

LeftCoastTim

Forum Donor

View attachment 151747

A private business has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, except those protected by law, like race, and religion and others.

Your vaccination status or covid test result is not being ripped out of your hand. They are asking you to voluntarily provide it.

It seems like to me a private business is doing what it wants to do.

HiFidFan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
In 2020, the moderator banned Covid-19 discussion threads. I think that policy needs to be continued.

I thought CV discussions were a no-no too, but Amir himself responded to this thread so I took that to mean it's OK. Until of course it gets out of hand.

3... 2...1...

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Forum Notice: For multiple reasons we do not permit posts about Covid or Covid Vaccination. This subject is completely and entirely prohibited in our Audio Science Forum. Find other alternatives for this. Not here. Future Covid related posts will be immediately deleted and issued a Warning.

Please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom