• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ASR's Fundraising Pleas Consolidation Post

TungstenC

If you find this article useful, please consider making donations through Patreon or if you are member, by "Upgrading your account". The funding enables me to purchase more products and test.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds for these types of hardware purchase using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds for these types of hardware purchase using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds for these types of hardware purchases using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds for these types of hardware purchases using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds for these types of hardware purchases using Patreon. or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal. It will enable me to pay for gear that is not offered for loan.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds to support these reviews using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds to support these reviews using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though PayPal.

If you like this review, please consider donating using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though PayPal.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds for these types of hardware purchases and reviews using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal. It will enable me to pay for gear that is not offered for loan.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds for these reviews using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds for these reviews using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal.

If you like articles like this, please consider donating using Patreon, or upgrading your membership here though Paypal. I need to feed our dogs as they constantly bark for more, reducing the amount of time I can put in reviews and articles!!! :D

If you like this review, please consider donating funds to support these reviews using:
Without your support, I wouldn't be able to purchase products like this and test them.

If you like this review, please consider donating funds to support these reviews using:
Without your support, I wouldn't be able to purchase products like this and test them.

If you like these kind of articles, please consider donating funds to support the forum using:

If you like this review, please consider donating funds to support these reviews using either:

If you like this review, or even if you don't but wish for me to have lobster and steak for dinner tomorrow, please consider donating funds using:

If you like this review, or even if you don't but wish for me to have wagyu steak tomorrow, please consider donating funds using:

If you like this review, or even if you don't but wish for me to have wagyu steak tomorrow, please consider donating funds using:

If you like this review, or even if you don't but wish for me to ride first class in my upcoming holiday flight, please consider donating using:

If you like this review, or even if you don't but wish for me to ride first class in my upcoming holiday flight, please consider donating using:

If you like this review, or even if you don't but wish for me to escape the rain in Seattle and go somewhere sunny, please consider donating using:

If you like this review, or even if you don't but wish for me to escape the rain in Seattle and go somewhere sunny, please consider donating using:

The cost of lobster and Dungeness crab have gone through the roof. Please help me afford weekly dinners of those by donating using:

Have you priced prime quality steaks lately? I have and it costs a lot for me to have it a few nights a week. So please consider donating using:

It has been a while since I had some nice caviar with eggs and toast. Please consider donating some money so that I can get a can using:

I am craving some prime rib. Please consider donating some money so that I can afford to get some using:

I am craving some prime rib. Please consider donating some money so that I can afford to get some using:

Can you imagine how much fun it would be for me to go to UK and harass Thomas? Please consider donating money so I can fly there using:

Can you imagine how much fun it would be for me to go to UK and harass Thomas? Please consider donating money so I can fly there using:

They say you should save money for a rainy day. It rains for about 6 months here so I need plenty of that!!! Please consider donating funds using:

They say you should save money for a rainy day. It rains for about 6 months here so I need plenty of money!!! Please consider donating funds using:

They say you should save money for a rainy day. It rains for about 6 months here so I need plenty of money!!! Please consider donating funds using:

It is snowing here for the first time this year. I need some money to buy snowshoes. Yes, it is only one inch of snow but you don't want me to fall and get hurt, do you? So please consider donating money using:

It is snowing here for the first time this year. I need some money to buy snowshoes. Yes, it is only one inch of snow but you don't want me to fall and get hurt, do you? So please consider donating money using:

Snow has melted but now I need gas money to go and pick up all the packages piled up at the post office. So please consider donating money using:

Snow has melted but now I need gas money to go and pick up all the packages piled up at the post office. So please consider donating money using:

Have craving for some good Dim Sum. Nearest place is 35 miles away so I need gas money for that. Please consider donating money using:

Have craving for some good Dim Sum. Nearest place is 35 miles away so I need gas money for that. Please consider donating money using:

Just collected all of my pennies to afford the nice Carne Asada we had for dinner tonight at the local restaurant. Before my pocket develops a hole, would appreciate some replenishment of those funds using:

Just collected all of my pennies to afford the nice Carne Asada we had for dinner tonight at the local restaurant. Before my pocket develops a hole, would appreciate some replenishment of those funds using:

Weather is supposed to get warmer so I am thinking of cleaning up the RV to get it ready for trips and need money for Diesel fuel. So I am going to pass the had to collect some money using:

Winter is the best time to eat white fleshed fish. In winter time the fish put on more fat making what is normally a lean fish, more oily and hence tasty! this is most important when you eat it raw, in sushi form. So please, donate some money so that I can afford to go and get some tasty sushi!

We have beautiful sunny weather. So I am thinking about getting some fish chips in a town 35 miles away and need gas money. Please consider donating funds using:

We have beautiful sunny weather. So I am thinking about getting some fish chips in a town 35 miles away and need gas money. Please consider donating funds using:

Money was donated for gas to go and get some good fish chips in town. Need a few more coins to pay for the meal itself though. Please consider donating funds using:

Crap! Snow came back today. Need money to buy a second snow shovel. Please consider donating funds using:

Crap! Snow came back yesterday. Need money to buy a second snow shovel. Please consider donating funds using:

I will make this simple: you can never have enough money. So please consider donating using:

I used a ton of electricity for this testing. So please donate some money so that I can pay my bill at the end of the month:

I will make this simple: you can never have enough money. So please consider donating using:

The sun is out and temps are starting to rise so I need to buy seeds and planting soil to start our garden. We need the food in the winter as otherwise, we will go hungry. So please be generous with your donations using:

The sun is out and temps are starting to rise so I need to buy seeds and planting soil to start our garden. We need the food in the winter as otherwise, we will go hungry. So please be generous with your donations using:

They say blueberries are good for you. We have a few plants but need to buy some more for the fruit to last us past summer season. So please be generous with your donations using:

Someone has told me about a great Neapolitan Pizza Restaurant. I called then and they said the food is not free. So please donate some money using:

Look, some people want happiness. I just want more money so I can buy it for them. Please donate using:
Went to till the field to plant vegetables and realized my diesel tractor is almost out of fuel. I need money to buy some more. So please donate using:

I had trouble getting my tractor running yesterday due to battery finally dying. Need money for a new one. Please donate using:

I had trouble getting my tractor running yesterday due to battery finally dying. Need money for a new one. Please donate using:

Going to visit a few local folks to get gear from them. They live 150 miles away round trip so I need gas money. Please consider donating money using:

As you see, one ear on the pink panther is chipped. I need to by an electron microscope so that I can precisely repair it, one molecule at a time. So please donate money using:

Sometime a man just needs money for really no obvious reason. This is one of those moments. So please donate using:

As I am typing this, my wife is finishing cooking Lasagna. The smell is amazing and I am hungry so can't think of any reason for you to donate money other than you should!

It is 40 minutes past midnight. Please donate some money so that I don't have to put in a third-shift to live:

They say that money does not grow on tree. I think if you fertilize said tree enough, it might. I need some money to buy fertilizer then:

Every day I look at the list of richest people in the Forbes magazine but don't see my name. Please help me get there by donating using:

Going to post office to ship back three monster boxes. I am fearing for the shipping cost. Please help defray such costs by donating using:

Jeff Bezos' wife just finalized her divorce and with Amazon shares she now owns, she is the 14th richest person in the world. I like to see if I can pass her with your donations so please contribute using:

Need some compost for planting in our newly opened field since it is full of clay. Please donate money for that so I can eat healthier this summer and review more gear using:

Going to the dentist tomorrow. Like to load up on a bunch of chewy candy just before I walk to give him a shock the moment I open my mouth. Please donate money so I can afford a good variety of candy by using:

I am running out of ideas for jokes for this section so thinking about hiring someone to write them for me. I would need money for that so please donate generously using:

This is how rich I like to be: a hollywood executive would stay at the same hotel I would when I used to go to Los Angeles. A story was told that he dropped a quarter once and the parking attendant saw it and gave it to him. As a tip, the executive gave him a $5 tip! So please donate money so I can do the same:

Got a very interesting email from a guy by the name of Ahmad from Nigeria. Says they actually have money trees there in the jungle and he is willing to send me some for free (to get publicity on ASR) if I just provide for shipping and special handling of $2,000. So please donate money so I can buy a few and get rich:

The guy from Nigeria who was selling me the money tree sent me email saying due to my mention of his services last weekend, he is inundated with calls so he has raised his price for shipping and handling ot $3,00. So please donate money right away before he raises his price even more using:

My wife is out for the next 24 hours so I am thinking about throwing an audio party tonight. Plan is to have a barn fire outside with all the audio gear that doesn't perform. I need money though for food and drink so please donate generously using:

They say you should be nice to your neighbors. So I thought I throw a big party with free food and drinks for the entire neighborhood. Problem is, I am short of cash so please donate generously using:

I read an unusual cure for my cold: turn your monitor upside down and try to read it. Apparently it makes your sinuses drain better even though it is the monitor that is upside down and not your head. Anyway, my monitor won't turn upside down so need money to get one that does. So please donate generously using:

Garden season is here. Got a coupon for the DIY store that if I spend $50 on gardening stuff, I get $5 back. Problem is, I don't have $50. So would you please donate that amount using either:

Guess what? Boating season is right around the corner! Our little boat decided to take a ride on its own on a high tide and storm last winter. So I need another one. Hope to set it up so that I can measure audio gear while riding it. So please donate generously so that I can buy a large and stable boat using either:

So I got no money donated for me to buy a good sized boat for the upcoming season. So I decided to dial down my expectations and ask for money to buy a paddle board. No idea if I can ride one but one way to find out: get one! So please donate generously using:

This year I like to get an early start on my Christmas shopping. Being too cheap to spend my own money, I thought I ask for yours. So please donate using:

Major issue: my pink panther models have given me notice that they like to go on strike if I don't increase their pay. They say the original agreement did not at all call for daily reviews. Apparently they go through a lot of work with make up and such to look good on camera. So let's raise some funds so that I can pass on the same to my "talent" using:

I noted in my last review that the pink panthers were threatening to go on strike, complaining about too many hours of work (lazy bastards). Well, they did go on strike. The one in the picture above is the only one that crossed the picket line. He is now getting death threats so I appreciate if you all donate money so that I can get him a body guard using:

You may have noticed that pink panther is "mooning" us by looking away from the camera. He got pressure from his peers and it too has gone on strike. I need to come up with a pay raise for them. Or at least more food money. So please donate generously using:

Good news: the pink panther strike is over! So my favorite model is back to posing business as you see in the review picture. I like to take the whole gang out for dinner (steak and lobster) to celebrate. Please help fund that by donating generously using:

In the process of crimping a bunch of connectors to build my dummy load, I realized how tough the ratchet style crimping tools are on high-quality yellow ring connectors. Searching for a power version, I found this wonderful tool:
Bad news is that as most things good in life, it costs money, lots of money! $500 to be exact. So Please help fund that by donating generously using:

We are going to have a huge party for those of you who have donated to the forum. It will be open bar and all you can eat. Since I am not too fond of spending my own money on such things, I hope the rest of you can donate so that we can eat and drink well. Use either:

The weather is getting warmer so I am having craving for some nice ice cream. You know, the kind that is made with real cream as opposed to a bunch to chemicals. Please donate some funds so that I don't feel guilty using my own money for it using:

We have been lucky in years past that around this time of year, we would get a nice little harvest of wild morel mushrooms. Sadly, with the dry spring we have been having, none have come up. Still, the craving for them remains so please donate generously so I can buy some using either:

This is my second review for the day. It was raining outside so couldn't do much gardening. Seeing how I have gone beyond call of duty, I thought I ask for a raise from you all. Please donate generously using:

One of my pink panthers is sick (lost some paint from his one ear). I need to take him to the doctor but have no insurance to pay for it. I appreciate you all helping raise funds to bring him back to health using:

If you guys donated more money, my pink panthers would not be so hungry as to attempt to eat products under review! Please donate generously so that I can get them more Kobe Beef which is the only think they seem to want to eat these days (they have sensitive stomachs):

The comedian Chris Rock said it best: there is a difference between being rich and wealthy. If a wealthy person had as much money as I have, he would hang himself! So please donate enough money so that I can become wealthy using either:

I am going to get a haircut today. One of my pink panthers heard me saying that and says he too wants a haircut. Problem is, I can't afford a panther haircut. They have to be tranquilized and such so it costs a lot more than human haircuts. I feel bad for him so please donate some money so I can give him the grooming he deserves using::

I am out of shampoo for the pink panthers. Given the small army of them, repurchains cost a good bundle. So please donate a lot of money using:

I am getting tired of digging holes to plant our thousands of transplants. Have you all seen the robot suites in the movie Alien?
I like to purchase one of those to help with the digging. I hear they are expensive so please be generous with your donations:

My late grandfather-in-law used to say, "it is hell getting old." To wit, I don't remember if I asked you all to send me money so I can buy a boat and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. Regardless, send me the money anyway using:

I want to go on a low-carb diet. Problem is, I can't cut back on bread, rice and grains as I love eating them. My solution is to heavily increase my intake of meat so the ratio works out! Alas, good steaks cost money so please, help me with my diet by donating generously using:

I like to suggest to the owner that we take out the Paradigm PW Amp and bury it in my backyard to save him the aggravation of streaming functionality. The owner would want to be reimbursed for the cost of the unit so please donating sufficient funds using:

You may have noticed that the pink panthers are often over-exposed in my pictures. Or alternatively the gear is underexposed due to equipment being black and the panthers quite shiny/bright. I am too lazy to apply HDR and such to fix it. Noticing the problem, one of my panthers came up with a suggestion: that I send them all to a sunny beach to get a tan so that they are not so bright. Darn clever! The usual problem is that I need the money for tranquilizers, airplane cages, etc. to send them to Hawaii. So please donate funds using:

I received a formal complaint from the pink panther crew that they are being subjected to too much noise in all this audio testing. They are demanding hearing protection. I don't want them to file a formal complaint to the state so please help fund some custom ear plugs for them using:

I knocked over my headphone measurement stand which proceed to decapitate one of my pink panthers (true story). :( I thought about burying it in the backyard with full ceremony but that cost too much. So I am thinking of getting some superglue and see if I can fix her. I need money for animal-friendly glue though so please donate generously using:

In the last review, I mentioned that a work related accident had resulted in decapitation of one of my beloved pink panthers. Some of you wrote in, doubting the veracity of this story. Hopefully the review photo here shows that what I had said was no joke. While some kind donations were made to bring the poor little guy back to health, more money for after-care is needed for nurses and such. So please donate generously using:

Guy is laying in bed with his wife. She turns to him and asks: "do you know what I am thinking?" He says, "if I said yes, do you still have to tell me???" What does that have to do with audio? Nothing. Just had to say something funny to then beg you for donations:

Two of my pink panthers got into a fight over who would be in this review picture. One punched the other and it got a bloody nose so I had to take him to urgent care. Charged it to the credit card so need money when the bill comes end of the month. So please donate generously using:

The pink panthers are getting restless and are asking for a vacation to Disneyland. I just spent my spare cash on CanJam so please donate some money using:

Avid readers of the forum may have noticed that the left ear on this pink panther no longer looks chipped. Sadly, that is repaired in photoshop. The poor little panther has been pleading with me for an ear transplant but I just can't afford it. Please donate some money toward that cause so I don't have to keep putting injured animals to work using:

The weather has warmed up and we are having a glorious, dry spring which is unusual for us. The panthers have noticed the same and have been pestering me for a picnic lunch. They may seem small in pictures but they have voracious appetite so I need money for food and drinks for them. Please help with this cause by donating generously using:

I was reading that the standard diet for panthers is large animals such as deer, antelope, etc. I have not fed anything like that to my panthers and they are starting to mumble "animal abuse" under the lips. Before this gets out of hand, please donate money so I can purchase some real game to feed them using:

The pink panthers can be pretty lazy at times. I asked them to help clean up the lab and they rolled their eyes and went back to sleep! So I need to hire a housekeeper to keep the walk way clean to my test station. Please donate generously as the hourly rate can be high for such work:

I got contacted by Google saying I am violating their decency policies by posting pictures of pink panthers nude! Never mind that I don't use Google advertising for it to matter but just in case one day I do, please donate money so I can buy some clothes for my panthers using:

Get this: the pink panther in the review picture came to me and says he wants to take dance lessons! Being a great dancer myself, I could teach him everything he would ever want to learn. But I don't have the time and instead need money to hire a dance instructor. So please donate money using:

Getting ready to go on a road trip. No, I don't need any money for that. How cheap do you think I am??? I do however need money for wild animal sitter to take care of the Pink panthers. So please donate generously using:

Get this: one of the panthers is begging me for plastic surgery. I can't tell you what organ he wants enhanced but I let you guess. Putting aside that I can't even find a plastic surgeon for panthers let alone one that performs such operation, lots of cost will be involved in it for sure. So please donate generously using the links below. Help him get his self-esteem back!
One of my pink panthers heard about this thing called a "Keto Diet." He wants me to buy a bunch of books on it to learn more. I keep telling him that his diet or raw meats is already "keto" but he doesn't believe me. Being afraid of a hungry and angry panther, I thought I ask you all for money to buy him the darn books. So please donate using:

Apparently the "pink" panthers are tired of dressing in pink all the time and are asking me to paint them a different color. Having no skills in painting, nor any supplies, I need some money to take lessons and buy the paints. Please donate using:

Serious note: we almost did not do this review because of the extreme high cost of shipping and insurance. If you as much as me value occasionally dipping our toe into high-end audio, please donate some money so that I can pay for the return shipping as opposed to just the owner:

I thought I heard it all but get this: one of the pink panthers wants to run for a government office!!! He says he can do a better job than half of them. Alas, it wants me to fund his initial expenses for the campaign. If you are frustrated by our government as much as he is, please donate generously using:

I always write about unreasonable complaints from my pink panthers in my reviews. But their latest bit is actually a good cause: the whole gang wants to go to Africa to get to know their "roots." I think it is a good idea for them to know their true identity. Such a trip is very expensive so please donate generously using:

We plan to go on a road trip next week. While we have money in the bank, spending you all's money is always more fun! So please donate what you can using:

Came back from our nice road trip to western Canada. Expectly, I depleted some of my pocket money so appreciate you all help replenish the bank account by donating using:

Folks, I am in trouble! Google has extended its language translator to go from English to Panther language. One of my panthers stole my phone, brought up these reviews and read the translated version of all of these lame jokes about them! They are all angry as you can imagine. I like to treat them to some ice cream to get them to forget about it all but am short of cash. Please donate what you can as to save my behind from angry bites!!!

Please support reviews like this by donating using:

Please support reviews like this by donating using:

I transferred the balance of my paypal account to my bank account. As a result, it now shows $0.00. That makes me depressed thinking I have no money left!!! so please help replenish that account by donating using:

I make this simple: I need more money!!! Please donate using:

The pink panthers are claiming their painted color is a female one and are demanding that they be changed to blue to reflect their sex! I know, it is not a politically correct position for them to take but one learns not to argue with animals with large fangs! Glossy porcelain paint doesn't come cheap so please donate generously using:

My wife is leaving town this weekend so I plan another big party again. Only panthers are invited this time so you can't attend. But you can help fund purchase of ton of meat with need for the even using:

The panthers are complaining that I always take their pictures nude and are demanding to buy clothes to wear. Have you shopped for outfits for panthers lately? They don't come cheap! So please donate as much as you can using:

My panther above was grumpy posing for such a budget priced product. He is saying it is beneath him but not a problem that a few nice steaks would not fix. So please donate generously as these panthers are picky about their meat!

Have to do a bunch of system upgrades and that is costing money. So appreciate any donations toward that using:

I know it is still summer but the panthers are already making their Christmas list and there are some really high dollar gifts in there! No way would I want to spend so much of my own money on them. So please donate generously to make sure we don't have angry panthers come end of the year!

For some reason, I feel poor today. So please donate generously using

The headless panther above is demanding that I use glue on the edges of its neck so that it doesn't further deteriorate. Apparently there is a panther-safe glue for this application but it is expensive. So please donate generously using:

Summer is sadly fading out into fall and with it, cooler weather will be upon us. And rain. So the panthers are hammering me for appropriate clothes to stay warm and dry. Problem is, I am tired of spending money on them so please, donate what you can using:

Looking ahead to winter, the panthers want to learn to ski so they have something to do beside just posing with audio hardware. I need to buy them the gear and practice lessons so please donate generously using:

I hope you are happy with the pace of reviews as of late. Plan to take a little road trip middle of this coming week. As you can imagine, it cost money to do that so please donate generously using:

The panthers are complaining that they like to see more of their kind and asking me to take them to the Seattle Zoo. Rounding up this many animals for a trip like this requires a lot of extra hands which I need to hire. So please donate generously using:

Halloween season is upon us and the panthers are asking for a bunch of pumpkins to decorate. I need money for that on top of everything else so please donate generously using:

Driving around Portland Oregon, enjoying the incredible beauty Dahlia flowers at an amazing farm here (we come every year). Had to board the Panthers and so when I get home, have to pay the bill for that. So please donate generously using:

I have to buy some books for the Panthers for their schooling. Yes, they go to school. Textbooks are not cheap so please donate generously using:

Fall planting season is upon us and I have decided to go "green" or should I say, pink. I am thinking of getting harnesses for the panthers and see if they can help plow the garden for us rather than using my tractor. Looking online, pink panther harnesses are not available so have to be custom made at high cost. So please donate generously using:

In US, there is a mini craze going on with vegetable based hamburgers that supposedly taste as good as regular beef burger. I tasted the "impossible burger" recently and while it did not meet the stated claim, it wasn't half-bad. I told the story to the panthers and they want to try it. Problem is, it costs even more than beef! So please donate generously so I can give a shot of turning the panthers into vegetarians using:

I am going to hold a funeral for my older Pioneer SC-61 AVR. Everyone is invited as long as you first donate generously to the forum:

The panthers started school this week and are complaining that every kid has a cell phone but they do not! I don't know how I can afford to buy and pay the monthly fee for half a dozen phones for them. Please help by donating generously using:

I am so damn cheap that I do all of my yard maintenance equipment maintenance myself. Been spending countless hours sanding and then refinishing the rusty mower deck on a John Deere riding mower. Man, these things are made to rust on their own. Anyway, if you want me to have more time doing reviews and less time spent on agricultural products, send some more money my way using:

Thinking about needing to buy more test gear to handle the broader set of products we are testing. So please support us by donating using:
My lab is on the second floor and dragging these heavy AVRs there is taking its toll on my back. I am thinking about getting an elevator between the floor. They cost tens of thousands of dollars so please donate generously using:

Given how poor these AVRs have been performing, I am starting to get awfully depressed. Thinking about going to a psychiatrist to get better. They charge $350/hour and I am going to need many hours. So please donate generously using:

The days are starting to get shorter here and rainy seasons is arriving. Translation: we are all going to get more grumpy and depressed. To counter that, need to throw some big parties to forget the dark skies and rain. And for that, I need money, lots of money. So please donate generously using:

The owner wants this back very soon so I have to drive it to him. Roundtrip this is nearly 200 miles. I need gas money folks! So donate generously using:

This is my second review today. There is just so much gear here to review that I am having to work overtime (going from 2 hours to 4). So I hope I get some overtime money from you all by donating using:

It has been raining and raining hard. Starting to get to me. I need to go to a steak and lobster dinner to drown out m sorrows. As usual, my appetite is ahead of what money I want to spend so need your donations:

Whoever says money doesn't buy happiness was not at the post office yesterday paying nearly $105 to ship an AVR to its owner. So please consider donating using:

Halloween is just around the corner and the panthers are demanding cool outfits for that. So please be generous with your donations using:

Our weather is getting colder but I think I am going to jump in the bay and see if that can uplift my spirits after this test. To enable the uplifting, some more money in my bank account would surely help. So please consider donating using:

Our weather is getting colder but I think I am going to jump in the bay and see if that can uplift my spirits after this test. To enable the uplifting, some more money in my bank account would surely help. So please consider donating using:

As you can tell I am working overtime in the night shift to produce the second review of the day. There is just so much gear to review. You don't have to pay me overtime but the panthers are saying the law requires them to be paid time and a half. So please donate using:

As you see there are no pictures of pink panthers in the review. Reason is that they are on strike. They have many grievances. The top one is that their daily allowance is too low. So please donate money generously using:

With taxes, I paid nearly $270 for this card. :( Please donate some money so I don't stay depressed for long using:

Caught a couple of panthers teasing the decapitated one that he "has lost his head." Was funny to them but not to the poor panther without said head. He is so traumatized that I have to get him some counseling. Please donate some money for his therapy using:

The demands by the Pink Panthers seems to never end. The one I use in this review wants to have "plastic" surgery done to repair his ear. I tell him that nobody notices that but he says he does every time he looks in the mirror. Please donate some money for his surgery using:

Just had our very long driveway paved. Man that was expensive. I feel so poor now and could use a chunk of new cash to get over it. So please consider donating using:

The asphalt guy is back to pave the rest of our driveway. Already broken from paying him for the last installment. Unless you relish seeing your host cry poverty all the time, please donating generously using:

Driving up and down another $200 miles to pick up more home theater gear on Thursday. Need gas and insurance money folks. So donate generously using:

Realizing that he only gets used for superb products, the "hit it out of the park" pink panther is cornering the market and demanding a pay raise! So please help me reward him before he quits and goes to my competitor using :

No one is a better poster child for the saying, "you can never have enough money" than me. So please donate generously using :

Please consider supporting reviews like this (I have to pay to ship this back) by donating using:

The fiber optic link to our remote entrance into the property has gone down. As such, I can't spy as much as I like on who is coming and going. I have to go and troubleshoot it in the rain, making me depressed thinking about it. What could brighten my outlook though would be some money in my bank account. So please consider donating using:

US tax season is upon us so I had to tabulate my expenses and donations for last year. Needless to say, the former number was far, far higher than the latter due to expensive equipment purchases and becoming on first name basis with my local post office. Depression has set in as a result. Please consider making me happy by donating using:

It is getting cold here and they say winter will bring more snow than usual. So I need to go outside and chop some wood. Being busy doing reviews means I don't have the time so I need to buy some instead. Please donate using:

I am getting worried about sitting at my desk so much doing these reviews and not getting enough exercise. Fortunately I saw on TV they have a set of wheels you can peddle while sitting at your desk that lets you lose 30 pounds in 30 days. Yippee! Need some money to buy it so please donate using :

I have been doing so many reviews I am fresh out of lame jokes. So I make this simple: Please donate money using :

Just bought a new faster PC to speed up my workflow and deal with piggy software people write these days. :( I am happy with the PC but am very depressed over spending $1,200. Need a fast and good infusion of cash to be happy again. So please donate money using :

A kind member is building me a PC and I have to pay him soon. Alas, I looked in my paypal account and it is darn near empty given the use of funds for the last few wild parties we have had (had to drown out the sorrow after a few bad review results). So please donate as much money as you can using :

After any of these negative reviews, I need to do something to feel better. In this case, I am thinking about getting some expensive ice cream but can't afford it. Please donate some money so I don't stay depressed for long using:

FOLKS: if I die of depression due to all these poorly performing audio products, it will be on your hands! Don't let me sink too low by cheering me up with donations using:

Spent 4+ hours mowing our field today. Could have hired someone to do that and tested more audio gear. But I am too darn cheap with my own money. Your though could be put to that use so please make generous donations using:

A local university researcher specializing in glues of all things has approached me to glue the head to the beheaded pink panther. He says with some grant money, he can do that without a trace that the head had even blown off! So, please help me help him by donate using :

It was bound to happen: the panthers have unionized and now demanding raises through collective bargaining. They are threatening a walk-out leaving me with no panthers for product reviews. In other words, they have me by the neck. So, please donate generously to keep them modeling for us using:

The "talent" fees are double the usual amount due to the need to hire two panthers for the product shot. So, appreciate you all donating generously so I am not out that fee on top of lost $140 for this amplifier using:

My wife is out for the next few days so I have to eat out for every meal and that cost money! So, appreciate you all donating generously so I remain fully nourished and can do these strenuous reviews for you using :

Having craving for some sushi! Weather is getting cooler and with, quality of fish improves (they build up tasty reserves of fat to get through winter). Even though I am by myself, it is still going to cost more than hamburgers from fast food restaurants I usually get. So, appreciate you all donating money so I can eat well using :

It is 1:46 in the afternoon as I type this review. I was hoping to skip lunch and save money that way. But my big intestines are eating the little ones so I have to go out and get something to eat. Appreciate you all donating money so I can't be in this dire position for too long using :

We have a mountain of apples and pears form our orchard that we need to can so we eat well in winter. Need money for supplies to can them all. Appreciate you all donating money using :

They say you should feed your pets fish to get them to have a shiny coat. So I went on Amazon and they want $35/pound for dried fish for dogs! Even though my panthers don't have any fur, you wouldn't want them to have dry ones, do you? So let's all get together and raise money to buy a few pounds of these fish treats using :

Get this: the beheaded panther shown in this review wants to learn to ride a bike!!! Beside the fact that he can't see where he is going, I have told him that his legs don't move either but still he doesn't listen. I don't want him to lose more of his limbs in trying to ride a bike so am thinking of sending him to a psychiatrist to explain all of this to him. Alas, the ones I have priced want $350 per visit so need money for that. Appreciate you all donating money for this great cause using :

Seeing the vintage amplifier, the panthers are demanding vintage clothing to fit in! I think they have a point so like to get them all new, 1970s era outfits. So appreciate kind donation from you all using :

With the cooling weather, I am thinking of going to the bay and digging up some clams. That part is free. What is not is the wine and spices we need to steam them. So I appreciate any donation to make this possible using :

The panthers are asking for Halloween costumes. I heard on the radio that the market for dressing your pets is now US $400 million/year! Naturally then it is going to cost me a fortune for my army of panthers to be dressed. As such, I appreciate your generous donation using :

Have go and dig some ditches. What for? The run electrical wires to out shed. I am too frugal to pay someone else to do it. Meanwhile, reviews don't get done while I do that. If you want me to instead have someone else do it, donate some money for heaven's sake. I may still do it myself and pocket the donation for something fun. But surely it will make you feel good that you didn't contribute to me slaving after some ditch! As such, I appreciate your generous donation using :

Google is marking the word "defeatured" above as spelled wrong. Quick search on Google no less, shows it to be correctly spelled. Seems to me, they must not have enough engineers to write a proper spell checker for Chrome browser. I like to act as their agent to collect money for them to hire the right people to remedy this. So please donate generously so that we can all benefit from articles with less typos using:

If you like to support articles like this, please donate using :

Tomorrow we have to take all the panthers to the vet for their annual check up. They are going to charge us extra money because the panthers don't move so it is hard to examine them. In short, it is going to cost a fortune so I appreciate you all donating using :

Folks, I was not kidding when I said this amp nearly killed my back to carry it upstairs to my lab. To keep testing these things, I need to get one of those staircase elevators old people put in. And that costs serious money. I appreciate you all donating to get me one of those things to save my back using:

Today was election day. Just about everything on the ballot was another tax. While politicians are giving themselves raises this way, I thought why not me? So even if you have already donated, please consider donating again so that I can continue to enjoy my lavish lifestyle using:

I suspect the above review is going to make me many enemies in DIY audio circles. So I need hire a bodyguard and get some serious insurance for my bodily parts from Loyd's of London. Both cost good amount of money so please donate generously using:

I was tempted to use the headless panther for this review but opted for "I don't know" panther instead. Well, the headless panther just put me on notice that I must be discriminating against him so I should expect a letter from his attorney soon. I am going to need money to defend myself. So I appreciate you all donating what you can using :

We had a gorgeous run of dry weather with beautiful fall colors. Alas, it came to an end today with clouds and rain making me depressed. I need to go to a very expensive restaurant with bright lights to feel better. So donate all the money you have using:

If you like to see more articles like this, please consider donating using :

You all have done it... See how there is no panther in the review picture? No, I am not getting too old to forget it. They have all gone on vacation and left me behind because I have not fed them steaks every night. I have been economizing and giving them canned tuna (and keeping the steaks for myself). They revolted and said they are going on a trip and will be feeding themselves. On my credit card no less! I fear what the bill will be. Please help me be prepared by donating using :

The panthers are back from their little vacation and feeding themselves well. But it won't be long before they get hungry again and pester me for good food. So please help by donating using :

Having help clean up the yard because I got tired of waiting for @Thomas savage to do it. Need money to pay the guy when he is done today. So please help by donating using :

Picked up a load of maple hardwood from a tree the neighbor had cut down. Could not get any of the panthers to come and help so I had to pay someone else to do it. Plan to use the wood in our wood fired Pizza over. Knowing that you want me to eat well, I hope you help me rebalance my checkbook by donating using :

Have to run out and fix our greenhouse which has become a crooked mess due to winds working on its flimsy build. Being very big, I had to hire help to clean it up and help with the reconstruction. The bill will come later today so I appreciate any monetary help so I don't feel poor after that. Please donate using :

The Pink Panthers are making up their Christmas list and I can tell you it is going to be a long, long list. The have become sophisticated enough to create their lists on Amazon! One has been daring enough ot put in Caviar for heaven's sake! I am going to need money and lots of it. So please donate generously using :

I have to review no less than three products today so I demand overtime pay! Please donate generously lest you want me to go in strike using:

I have to review no less than three products today so I demand overtime pay! Please donate generously lest you want me to go in strike using:

Watching important news on TV as I type this so no positive energy to think of a lame joke. Please donate if you can using:
Please consider supporting this site by donating using:

Thanksgiving holiday is coming in US soon. I had to buy turkey to make dinner not only for us, but also for a bunch of hungry panthers. Seeing how they demanded it be organic which cost three times as much, I am broke! Or at least feel that way. So please donate generously to get me out of that funk using:

My wife bought this massive box of "Virginia peanuts" which are irresistible. So despite my better judgement, I ate a ton before going to sleep. Needless to say, I could not sleep for a while and had a restless night to boot. As a result I am cranky and my mood would not change until the effects of that binge eating goes way, or my pocket becomes lined with money. You can't do anything about the former, but the latter you can by donating generously using:

I need to hire someone to write better jokes for me. If you have been suffering through my bad jokes then I hope I can count on generous donations from you using:

Quality of sushi improves during cooler weather (fish build up more fatty tissue). Alas, the price does not go down so I appreciate some donation to fix my cravings using:

Do you work on weekends? I didn't think so. As you see, I am working, having produced two reviews instead of enjoying the last bit of sunshine we are having. So please, reach deep in your pocket and empty every dollar you have in my coffers using :

Was not feeling good per above and went to the doctor. He said I have MSD. I asked him what that was and he said: Money Starvation Disease. I asked him for the cure, he said it would come in the form of donations form you all. Of course the son of a gun took more money from me, making my symptoms even worse! Please help dig me out of this disease by donating using :

One of the panthers is complaining that he is getting too old to see in the dark and wants night vision scope for night time hunting! I checked and these things are expensive. So I appreciate some donations to get him one for Christmas using :

I threw a bone at one of the panthers and it hit him in the head. No, it was not the headless one. Seems like he needs glasses as he used to be able to grab it mid-air. I am still searching to find an optometrist that specializes in pink panthers. When I do, I need lots of money to pay for the visit and eventual contact lenses (can't imagine the panther walking around with glasses -- the rest of the panthers would tease the heck out of him). So I appreciate generous donations to cover the cost using :

Besides the panthers, we also have a couple of dogs. They have gotten jealous that they are not in my product review pictures so want to go to modeling school to qualify. I checked out the cost for that and it runs into thousands of dollars. I appreciate donations to cover the cost of their schooling using :

Ever walk through a high-end department store and get hounded by the ladies selling perfume? I know to ignore them but the pink panther I was taking for a walk there fell for it and made me buy him a fancy bottle for $100. Needless to say, I feel poor so could use some extra money. Please donate using :

You ever hear of figuring panthers tap dancing? Me neither. But that hasn't stopped the panthers from demanding tap dancing classes to improve their modelling skills. I appreciate generous donation to fund this, no matter how silly, using :

I understand getting Christmas presents for your pets is "a thing" now. With two dogs and half a dozen panthers, this bill adds up big time. So I appreciate generous donation using :

Yes, I have hired a new panther to model for me. He is made of pewter so didn't come cheap. I appreciate donations to refill my account using :

Have you heard of pink panthers skiing? Me neither. It is snowing at the summit near us and panther saw that on TV and want to go and try it! Even renting the gear for them will be expensive let alone classes they need to take. So I implore you to open your wallet and donate generously account using :

Having someone over in person on Friday to make measurements. Thought I should get some food to be polite but am too cheap to spend my money on it. So would you donate a few dollars? Remember, I have expensive taste in foot so be generous:

The panther without the head took my car for a joy ride. The police caught him before he had an accident. Never mind that he has no way of seeing where he was going. He doesn't have a driver's license! So they impounded my car until I pay his huge fines. Just what I needed on top of all the holiday shopping/expenses. Please donate some money so I don't get too depressed over this incident using:

Let's cut to the chase: it is holiday season and I expect a generous monitory gift from all of you. Please donate as much as you can using:

Have to go and buy a bunch of mulch today to cover the massive amount of weeds that have grown in the front yard which I have not trimmed due to review load. Since you all are my partner in crime here, I appreciate you all donating as much as you can toward the purchase of the mulch using:

In the past, I have asked you all for money to buy Christmas presents for other people/panthers. I have not asked you for money for myself. And so you know, I like super expensive and nice presents. So don't be stingy. Donate as much as you can using:

This is the third review I am posting today! If this doesn't get you to empty your wallet and give me all that is there, I don't know what will. ) If are so inclined, please use:

This is a union town which the panthers belong to. I had no idea that there was a contractual restriction against using two panthers in the same picture. So I am facing a fine and appreciate donations to pay for that and/or fight the infraction using:

This is a killer Christmas season. I have spent more money this year than any other and by far. So I appreciate you all donating generously using :

It takes a lot of energy and stamina to tear down an amplifier. I have to get the right screwdriver, find all the screws, and undo them without damaging anything. Super delicate work and tiring. Need a pick me up in the form of more cash in my pocket. So please donate generously using :

I need to get paid for this work guys. Or at least enough money to buy a new chair as I am wearing out the current one. So get into the holiday spirit and donate using:

Images in these teardowns are much larger due to complexity of images. This means soon I have to pay for more server storage costs. And you know me, I hate paying for things out of my pocket. So I hope you do your civic duty by filling my bank account as much as you can using:

When I asked the pink panther to pose with this amp he initially refused. He said the thing is too dirty constituting animal abuse! So I gave him a steak to bribe him and he then happily posed. I worry that so spoiled, he will ask for steaks in the future. So need to plan ahead and buy a bunch. Please help fund that by donating using:

It has been raining nonstop outside. The panthers are complaining about it being too wet to go out and do their business. They are demanding a covered area for that. I am not going to give them that but just in case they corner me, I like the funds ready to do so. So please donate using:

It is the holiday season. So please, reach into your pocket and put in mine all that you find using:

You know the decapitate panther? Well, some scientific types saw that and have contacted me to borrow it for brain research. They say I have no use for it anyway so why not. I decided to let them have it but need to come up with the money to pay for special transportation to their lab. So please donate what you can so that we can collectively advance our understanding of human, er, I mean panther brain using:

We probably not going to get sun for another 5 months here. Depression will likely set in soon and heaven knows you don't want me depressed. The only solution to it in my book is lots of money in my pocket. So please donate as much as you can using:

The sun is out today so forget what I said yesterday about lack of it and depression. I am now in party mood! And what is better for a party than Caviar with hard boiled eggs, diced onions and capers? The garnishes are cheap but now the good Caviar. So please donate to this good cause using:

Been too busy with testing to get a haircut. Need to go and get it done today before I start to look like a hillbilly. So please donate money to help me maintain my good looks using:

The yard cleaning I did a couple of days ago is getting back to me in the form of injured muscle in my chest. Hate not being young anymore! Anyway, I hear relaxing in a tub while eating expensive sushi and having your toes massaged is the cure for it. So would you pleased be kind and donate funds to bring me back to health using:

Was driving home today after picking up another amplifier for review. Put one of the panthers in the passenger seat so that I could use the carpool lane. Well, got pulled over by the police and was handed a $320 ticket. Apparently animals don't count. While some of this story is not true, other aspects of it are, leading me to feel poor and depressed. Appreciate healthy donations as a remedy using:

Christmas season is here and I want to give myself a big present. Problem is, I am too cheap to do that out of my own funds so I appreciate your donation for this very well deserved cause using:

Christmas season is here and I want to give myself a big present. Problem is, I am too cheap to do that out of my own funds so I appreciate your donation for this very well deserved cause using:

We are having heavy rain today and for another three days. It is flooding everywhere. While we have a boat, I may need to buy another one for all the pink panthers to be rescued, should the water levels rise too high. Boats are not cheap so please donate generously using:

You all asked for more amplifier tests and you are getting it. So time to pay up! Donate as much as you can using:

You know the money situation is bad when I have to get a $50 amp on load to test! So please, help improve my bank account balance by donating as much as you can using:

The panthers want to take yoga classes. I keep telling them they don't have the body for it but they won't listen. I looked up the prices for private yoga lessons and they are high! So please donate what you can using:

Well, for a change, I don't need anything for the panthers as they got a ton of gifts for Christmas. I hope those of you who celebrate had a good time as well. If you feel like donating, here is the link again:

Feeling pretty poor after spending so much money on Christmas. Appreciate all you can do to get me out of that by donating generously using:

Feeling pretty poor after spending so much money on Christmas. Appreciate all you can do to get me out of that by donating generously using:

The panthers want to throw a huge party for the new year's and want to invite all of their friends. And that means one thing: tons of money spent on steaks to feed them all! So please help me with the expenses of this by donating generously using:

Was watching the cooking show and they were making a dish with foie gras. One of the panthers saw it, told his buddies and they are now asking me to get them a few pounds (!) of this expensive stuff. I am too scared of telling them no. Not because they have teeth but because they could boycott modelling for me. So please donate generously so I can buy them some using:

It is two minutes to midnight. Getting my panthers to model this late at night is costing me overtime pay at 2X their normal hourly rate. So while my time is free, theirs is not. So please donating generously using:

It has been a great year folks. I hope you all have a fantastic new year. No need to send any money but if you insist, here is the link: :

Had a large delivery a few days ago. The truck driver refused to come down to our house even though many others have with no issues whatsoever. So I drove my car up to the main street and brought the packages down that way. Alas, when I took him back to his truck and tried to turn around, hit a pole and bashed my bumper. :( The pink panthers are feeling sorry for me and pooled their allowances to help me get it fixed. Alas, their allowance is raw meat and I am not sure what to do with that. You all are not responsible for such costs I incur but you may want to keep in mind that I can delete any post at will if I am too grumpy and consider donating using :

Been working on a project morning to evening every day and spending the last two hours before midnight on reviews. Even the panthers are feeling sorry for me. If you do too, please donate using :

Ever disappointing review sinks me more into depression. The panthers try to make me feel better but there is only so much you can get from petting a ceramic animal. The only cure I know is more money and lots of it! So please donate using :

Our dogs are getting jealous that the panthers are getting all the attention. One is getting so bad that she has become totally depressed. So have to take him to get acupuncture. Yes, there is such a thing for dogs. It is expensive though so so please donate what you can using :

I just bought a new Pink Panther. These things, I mean animals, cost a fortune! So please help me with the cost by donating what you can using:

Yes, we have a new pink panther model! Sadly it did not come cheap. Given its size and rarity, it required significant pocket change to acquire. I hope I can count on you all to offset that cost by donating what you can using:

They are forecasting subfreezing weather next week and the panthers are asking for warm clothing. Surely you don't want to disappoint them and have them shivering, right? So please donate what you can using:

This article got long. I should have proof read it but I have not. As it is, I am thinking I should get paid for the number words and graphs in there. So please dig deep in your wallet and donate using:

Since I started speaker testing, my inbox has exploded with private messages. I need to hire someone really smart to answer them as if he/she is me. Such people are expensive to hire. So please donate what you can before I burn out using:

I need to throw a retirement party for the No 360S. Given his long service, I can't be cheap about it. So please help make that happen by donating using:

I feel so poor I had to winterize our RV (camper) myself instead of having someone else crawl under the darn thing. I hope you feel sorry enough for me to donate generously using:

It is starting to snow and we are down to freezing temps. I picked such a great time to test speakers in our garage. To avoid being frozen stiff, I am running an electric heater. These cost money to run so I hope you see the need to donate generously using:

You honestly want to read another lame joke to be motivate to donate??? I hope not. Just go here and give me some money and get it done:

I don't want to come across as too obvious with respect to asking for money. It just isn't me. But please do me a favor and donate what you can using:

We got a few inches of snow so I asked the panthers to help shovel it. Imagine my surprise when they demanded pink snow shovels! Apparently they make some but I don't have the money for it. So please donate what you can using:

I can't run a heater while I am testing speakers in the garage. I am sitting there freezing. I am thinking I need some electric blankets to keep warm as I can't run any kind of regular heater due to noise. I hear they make very nice and expensive ones. So please donate to help warm me up using:

I need to buy winter clothing for the panthers so that they come and pose for picture on speakers in our cold garage. Stop thinking for yourself and donate to keep panthers warm using:

There are many people in the world that need money but none are like me, craving great sushi in winter due to colder water temps that makes their fat ratio higher and hence tastier! Sadly good sushi is expensive so please donate what ou can using:

Probably spent near $1,000 buying speakers to test and so I am deeply "broke." Don't even know what I am going to have for lunch tomorrow. Don't let me stay in this funk and donate what you can using:

My muscles are aching from lifting and carrying all the speakers I am testing these days. They say a nice warm, daily massage may do wonders for it. Need some money to hire private sessions so please help me maintain my health by donating using:

My reviews are outpacing my ability to come up with lame jokes so this one has to go with the plain plead for more donation using:

I need to buy a more accurate watch to better test these "atomic clocks." So please donate what you can using:

Skipped lunch to do this review and save money. But now I am feeling hungry and weak! Need to run out and get some food and need money for that. Please donate what you can using:

I already told my one joke above. So just donate some money and make me happy using:

Went to see a movie with my wife (last Star Wars). It must have been one or two years since the last time we went to a theater. Enjoyed it good and lamented that I am too poor to go movies more often . So would you please donate some money so I get more of a break from you all using:

Drove 200 miles roundtrip in pouring rain and tons and tons of traffic to pick up 7 more speaker to test! If you think I am going to pay for all gas and time spent on the road, you are very much mistaken! Please pay up by donating using:

Had some great sushi at my favorite spot when I went to pick this and other speakers. It was over US $60 for lunch! While I feel satisfied, I also feel poor. So please help lift my spirits by donating using:

Bought on rack to store speakers on. Felt good for a few hours until this morning when half a dozen new and huge boxes arrived! Have to buy another rack to store them! Needless to say, I am not happy spending money on anything I can't eat. So please help make me happy by donating food money using:

The panthers are complaining that they are looking too short relative to the size of the speakers I have been testing as of late. So they are demanding that I buy them pedestal shoes to make them appear taller! These are not cheap as there is not a big market for such shoes for panthers. So please donate what you can using:

I had to run this test twice and a bunch more time spent trying to get the darn levels right. In other words, I worked overtime and expect to get time and a half pay for it. Please donate using:

Have to drive 150 miles roundtrip to the meeting and to return speakers to owners. Hopefully that makes you feel sorry enough to donate using:

To keep up with how much gear I have here to review, I thought of cloning myself. Looked into prices for sheep cloning and it is actually reasonable. But for a human, likely they charge 10X given the high cost of liability insurance. It would still be worth it to have one of me review speakers and another, the electronics. If you agree, please donate generously using:

As you see, on top of reviewing audio equipment, I have taken on detective work! That surly deserves a raise in the money I can extract from you all. So please donate generously using:

Someone has to pay to buy such speakers and I prefer it not be with my money so please donate what you can using:

Entire living room is now filled with huge boxes of products/speakers to test. My wife is suggesting that I go see a doctor as I must have become sick or something. Such doctors don't come cheap, nor take insurance. So please donate what you can using:

This winter is dragging on so I am starting to get depressed. What would cheer me up is a higher balance in my back account so please donate what you can using:

I make this simple: you have money, and I need some of that. So please donate what you can using:

The beheaded pink panther is complaining that his arm is getting tired posing this way all the time. He wants either extra pay or massage service. Can't afford either one so please donate what you can using:

It is half hour before midnight as I am typing this review. For some odd reasons, the TV networks play all these food commercials making me hungry for some lobster! Please donate a few dollars so I can get some tomorrow using:

The pink panthers sat this review out because of all the arguing over the last one. One of them may actually need therapy sessions as a result of that ordeal. Please donate a bit of money so I don't have to pay for that out of my own pocket using:

Working late on Saturday. Which other reviewer does that? Nobody. So please donate anything you can for my overtime pay using:

Freezing in the garage measuring speakers. Need to get a nice supply of hot chocolate to warm me up. So please donate what you can to pay for that using :

Hungry for some Chinese food. Going to go out to get some. When I get back, I hope you all have collected enough money for that using:

This is my second review for the day. I now you can be cheap but even you can feel sorry for me by donating money using:

My wife is out and called to see if I want her to pick up something for dinner. Feeling quite poor, I suggested Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). Not looking forward to soggy chicken by the time she arrives but this is all I could afford. Please donate a few dollars so I can have better dinner tomorrow night using:

To economize as much as I can, when I want fast food, I go to Burger King and get the Whopper Junior Hamburger. This sandwich used to fill me up but now Burger King has made it smaller to the point where it is just 3 to 4 bites and it is gone! :( So reluctantly I have to get full size Whopper now which costs more money. Or be hungry after lunch. Help me not be hungry after lunch by donating a few dollars using:

Weather is warming up early this year so soon I need to get going on my vegetable starts. Alas, I spent all my money on measurement gear for speakers so need money for seeds, soil, etc. Please donate a few dollars so I can eat healthy come this summer using:

The beheaded pink panther is demanding that I throw a funeral for him. I keep saying he is not dead so that makes no sense. He counters by saying that if a human had suffered the same, we would have said funeral. I guess he has a good argument there so please donate as much as you can for a proper event using:

I am always amazed by the kindness of strangers on the Internet. A fellow from Nigeria has noticed that I love pink animals so he is going to donate his pink elephant to me (live one)! All I need to do he says is to provide for shipping costs from Africa which is about US $5,000. I don't have that kind of money to spare so I thought I ask you all for it. Please donate as much as you can using:

Haven't had good curry for a while so thinking about hitting the local all-you-can-eat Indian restaurant tomorrow. No, I have the money for the food. Don't think I am that cheap. But.... I am short of cash for the tip and gas to go there and back. So be kind and donate what you can using:

Last edited:
OP
TungstenC

TungstenC

This is a post composed of all* fundraising pleas from @amirm 's "Review and measurements of..."

In chronological order.

Each quote is seperated by a space between.

LASTEST UPDATE:
2020/02/19

*supposedly, could be missing some in the process of opening tabs and copy pasting.

Last edited:
OP
TungstenC

TungstenC

First step in preparing an interactive database of fundraising pleas that will link to reviews? I was wondering if anyone would suggest or do that haha! :D
Might do that sometime but my hands are a bit sore now ;)

...but I recall someone suggested a post consolidating fundraising-footnotes for binge reading over the winter...

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Btw., the short version of this post looks something like this:

[donate...]
Hypno.gif
DONATE
Please do-na-te...

OP
TungstenC

TungstenC

Lastly a pre-fundraising era quote

"I am not sure what I am going to do at this point. I can't afford to keep buying multi-thousand dollar DACs to evaluate and find the ideal one :). At RMAF 2017 I spoke to a couple of manufacturers about evaluating their units. If so, then I my sell this unit and upgrade one of those.

For now, I am in somber mood. Everyone please shed a tear for me. :)" - Amirm

Last edited:
Top Bottom