• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ASR reaction scores, it's neck and neck.

poxymoron

@solderdude
@restorer-john
@Blumlein 88

how close is this? i must have nothing else to do if i'm posting about this but let's see where it ends up at the end of the year. good luck to you all.

1665879022204.png

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Well, solder and restorer joined in 2018, Blumlein in 2016, so he's being overtaken...

Restorer joined a little before solder, so solder's overall rate is slightly greater.

Rate of Reaction winner at the moment goes to solderdude.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I had no idea. I am in highly esteemed company at least. I was member #1 so I have a head start. Kind of odd to see nearly 27,000 posts. Maybe I spend too much time here.

EDIT:
Oops: Yes I have just under 27,000 likes, and only 15K+ post. So does that mean I'm not spending enough time here? ;)

Last edited:

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Well, solder and restorer joined in 2018, Blumlein in 2016, so he's being overtaken...

Restorer joined a little before solder, so solder's overall rate is slightly greater.

Rate of Reaction winner at the moment goes to solderdude.

But restorer has the most likes per post, so he's out front on that metric.

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
I had no idea. I am in highly esteemed company at least. I was member #1 so I have a head start. Kind of odd to see nearly 27,000 posts. Maybe I spend too much time here.
That’s your like count. Your post count is almost 16k. Still a great contribution to the hive mind. We thank you! ;)

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor

solderdude

Grand Contributor
The 'a call for humor' thread is a 'like goldmine'....

I don't keep score when it comes to likes, I just try to post relevant info (mostly).
So do RestorerJohn and Blumlein88 b.t.w.

Last edited:

posvibes

I like all three, not only their expertise, but they each write very well, clear, concise and on the whole driving the conversations with forward momentum, vital for a blog site such as ASR. Well done to all three!

Top Bottom