• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ASR Merchandise to Order

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
So after some struggle, I created a few shirts, mug and sticker. Ordered samples but you are welcome to try as well:

Clothes: (sample image, use the link below)
1613802044134.png

https://teespring.com/asr-clothes?pid=227&cid=2664

Other:
1613802097485.png

https://teespring.com/asr-stuff?pid=658

Please give me feedback on what you like/dislike about it so far.

Thanks.

Hiten

Mugs :
Logo can be moved up (Center aligned) above the name and reduced, so as name 'Audio Science Review' can be little bit bigger. Tagline a little bit smaller to balance things out visually.
Regards.

Mnyb

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Mugs :
Logo can be moved up (Center aligned) above the name and reduced, so as name 'Audio Science Review' can be little bit bigger. Tagline a little bit smaller to balance things out visually.
Regards.
Like logo of the same size as of now and better aligned as you say but not reduced in size bigger “Audio Science Review” text and the tag line should ideally not be longer than logo + “Audio Science Review” actually a bit shorter so it don’t stick out past the logo or end of the title text.

But your not buying for the perfect ceramic hot beverage container or most stylish haute couture :)
It’s ok buy these to support ASR ! I’m into the coffe mug

Septentrio

Forum Donor
Mugs :
Regards.

I agree.

I like the apparel. Maybe the logo on the hoodie is a bit too close to the shoulder. I'll buy stuff, if there's distribuition in the EU :)

Kennyknetter

Please give me feedback on what you like/dislike about it so far.
I'm probably not the first to suggest this, but I think the logo would look better and make more sense if you just turned it 30 degrees to the right, so that the triangular formation in the logo mimics the shape of the first letter in this sites name.

With a bit of cleverness one could probably spell out ASR that way, in the same way that the 'sticks with the leaves at the ends' spell out the A. Could look cool and clean on mugs and so on.

Emlin

Addicted to Fun and Learning
On the mug, I think that rather than "No measurement" it should be "No measurements", in the plural. Surely we want manufacturers to publish more than one measurement!

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
On the mug, I think that rather than "No measurement" it should be "No measurements", in the plural. Surely we want manufacturers to publish more than one measurement!
That's a good suggestion but they have severe width limit there. If I add a letter, the font will get even smaller than it is.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Maybe the logo on the hoodie is a bit too close to the shoulder.
I pushed it way up for some reason. Now that you say it, I can see the point. I am not sure if I can edit it now or not.

Emlin

Addicted to Fun and Learning
That's a good suggestion but they have severe width limit there. If I add a letter, the font will get even smaller than it is.

Perhaps you could ditch the exclamation mark?

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Good timing, like to support my favorite organizations with a hoodie with kangaroo pocket! Was looking so keep us posted on availability! XL Black works for me.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
A bit disappointed that none of the pretty cool slogans made it on the clothes yet.
People said they didn't want any on their shirts.

jannek

What a pity. Was so looking forward visiting a high end show with a "SINAD?" shirt. :p Or similar.
Ordered anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom