• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Pelv_72

So I have a Dell Inspiron laptop which I use mostly with my soundcraft signature 12 mtk desk. I have just bought a Roland fp30x digital piano which is not in the same room as my soundcraft desk. I have bought the addictive keys grand piano vst but was planning to use it as a standalone app with the piano.
Here is the problem: I have the soundcraft drivers installed on the laptop which control asio stuff when connected. But addictive keys gives me an error whenever I try to select an alternative asio driver (when I take to laptop to the piano and therefore disconnected from the soundcraft). In fact even when the laptop is connected to the soundcraft if I try to select the laptops own realtek asio drivers or asio4all the addictive keys app still gives an error that it cannot find device.
I suspect it is something to do with the soundcraft drivers. Can anyone explain how to disable the soundcraft asio usb drivers? So I can test my theory? Or do you have any alternative suggestions? Thanks

Top Bottom