• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

As We See It

Slayer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If you haven't seen or binge-watched the new Amazon series, you owe it to yourself to do so.
Finally, we have a good wholesome series that anyone can watch and not claim to be offended. No political views for any side are being pushed, just good entertainment.
I must say i really enjoyed the first season and hope they continue on with more seasons. Anyways, give it try and let us know what you think.

ton312

If you haven't seen or binge-watched the new Amazon series, you owe it to yourself to do so.
Finally, we have a good wholesome series that anyone can watch and not claim to be offended. No political views for any side are being pushed, just good entertainment.
I must say i really enjoyed the first season and hope they continue on with more seasons. Anyways, give it try and let us know what you think.
I thought for a long time whether to start watching it - your message was the last straw. I will watch!

Top Bottom