• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Arylic A50+ Stereo Integrated Streaming Amp

Sanath

This is to share my experience with Arylic Audio. I recently bought their A50+ wireless streaming integrated stereo amplifier. Looking at the size I was a bit skeptical about the performance. Since I had budget constraints I went ahead and bought the amp. The buying process was very simple and the delivery was much ahead of the scheduled date. Once the amp was set up, which was again very user friendly with 4stream app, I was more than satisfied with the quality of sound that the amp was producing. For the money that I paid, the result was much beyond my expectations. Not to mention of the different connection options that the small wonder unit had. Line in, optical, USB, Bluetooth, Wifi...you name it , it has it. The 4stream app has biult in options to stream over wifi from popular streaming sites like Spotify, Qubuz, Tidal etc.
Overall, I am a very satisfied user of Arylic A50+ amp.

OP
S

Sanath

The parametric EQ is not part of the package. Its a software by name ACP Workbench which you have to buy separately from Arylic. They sell it for $20.

ppataki

Major Contributor
The parametric EQ is not part of the package. Its a software by name ACP Workbench which you have to buy separately from Arylic. They sell it for $20.
I guess it would be very much worth it :)
(if one needs an EQ that is not coming from the source)

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Given the review of a50 by amir, I’d be wary of the a50+

Turambar

4stream is the application used as a basis for developing the WiiM Mini app, in fact both are able to manage same devices. The WiiM Mini app is more stable, with more capabilities.

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Previous model sucked very very much...

dominikz

Forum Donor

dominikz

Forum Donor
Top Bottom