• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Annie Clark / St. Vincent appears earlier in this thread (unviewable in my country) but I just discovered her / them yesterday. The first cut that popped up on my YouTube recommended list was Huey Newton from this incredible performance:

Some of her guitar work is reminiscent of Jimi Hendrix. Wildly unique.

Martin

Last edited:

Brianc

Annie Clark / St. Vincent appears earlier in this thread (unviewable in my country) but I just discovered her / them yesterday. The first cut that popped up on my YouTube recommended list was Huey Newton from this incredible performance:

Martin
That ACL performance is amazing. And her self-titled album from 2014 is the best rock album of the last 10 years.

Thalis

Martin

ooo one of my heroines

Edit: Check out her work with David Byrne... absolutely fantastic

Top Bottom