• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

musicaddict

I already knew Billy Sheehan since well Mr. Big, but this band he formed ages ago i had never heard about until last month or so.

This track in particular got known special guests: Glen Huges and Steve Lukather

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Alice Boman - Dreams (Official video)

Alice Boman - Don't Forget About Me (Official video)

She has just released new album, delightfull from start to finish,

usersky

Forum Donor
Ari Mason, Sleep Still from the album Creatures.
Wow, brings me back to Yazoo, Eurythmics, thought this kind of tunes were lost forever.

murraycamp

Forum Donor
sands.jpg

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Kid Francescoli - Cent corps
/ genre: IPMFE (intelligent pop music from Europe) ;)
(their whole new album Lovers available for listening on their YT channel)

UCrazyKid

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
It's not like I discovered it now nor rediscovered it it's just like a reminder.
It's not you never heard them, sure you did even it whose just as a movie ambiental music in some of B production hopefully good one's you seen. Anyway early works and things up to 80's are worth listening to if you like tone float.

Buster

I discovered Carmen Gomes years ago. Available at soundliaison.com in high res download

It was just this year that Carmen Gomes releases a forth album with Soundliaison and it is unique in that it is a ONE MIC recording.

Exceptional HiFi resolution ! ! !View attachment 26545
Yes it's a great album and a very interesting way of recording. I don't think I've ever heard a more lifelike representation of a band on my system than this download. The one mic recording process is well described in these liner notes;carmen-gomes-inc-dont-you-cry, info
It got the best album award from Native DSD;
Artboard.png

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Listen to at least the 1:20 point to see where he goes with his transitions...

I enjoy variations of acoustic fingerstyle guitar, and this is a nice addition to my collection.

TLEDDY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom