• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

killdozzer

Major Contributor
Sometimes I listen to this Rick Beato guy on YouTube. He has a couple of years, but he still gets enthralled with music. I like that. The two of us have different tastes, but sometimes our paths cross. I took his word for it and gave this "Low" a listen and I really liked them. They are new for me. I just discovered them yesterday.

Eggs Ackley

Not what I typically listen to but an interesting track none the less. I came across this one by accident. It'll give your system a good work out.

Metronomy

Sometimes I listen to this Rick Beato guy on YouTube. He has a couple of years, but he still gets enthralled with music. I like that. The two of us have different tastes, but sometimes our paths cross. I took his word for it and gave this "Low" a listen and I really liked them. They are new for me. I just discovered them yesterday.
Low, I don't think they exist since a few days ago Singer Mimi Parker and Alan Sparhawk's wife died of an incurable evil.

Metronomy

Dry Cleaning British post-punk group of 2018 London. The band is made up of Florence Shaw, starring more spoken lyrics than sung, Lewis Maynard, Tom Dowse, Nick Buxton. I believe in the top 5 2022

Top Bottom