• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Arrowhead Rocks as Chiefs win - Patriots Lose

Celty

As a life long Chiefs fan, how exciting was this, the Patriots blew getting a bye week thanks to some FitzMagik. Meanwhile the Chiefs polished off the Chargers to get that second spot and a week's rest! Chiefs fans, players, and coaches were joyous as they nail the win and learn of Miami's underdog victory. :):p:D

Wombat

Master Contributor
Video not available in my location. Was it about the advantage of Bose headset technology?
Wink.gif

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
Belichick running out the clock at the end of the first half with an obvious scoring opportunity was almost as strange as taking Malcom Butler out of the Eagles game. This will probably end as poorly. We have tickets to next weeks game in Foxborough so it will be what it will be we have had a good run that no one can take away.

OP
C

Celty

Belichick running out the clock at the end of the first half with an obvious scoring opportunity was almost as strange as taking Malcom Butler out of the Eagles game. This will probably end as poorly. We have tickets to next weeks game in Foxborough so it will be what it will be we have had a good run that no one can take away.
Ha, you guys broke our hearts at the end of the game last year! So while I am no Patriot's hater, I cannot wish you luck. Have a fantastic time at Foxborough, you lucky devil!

OP
C

Celty

Top Bottom