• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Ariatechnik speakers?

Robert R

Forum Donor
Has anyone heard of this company or its products? No mention anywhere on this site or the AVS forum, or anywhere on the web.

The only description of their "technology" is this:

"Wave Synergy™

Characteristic of the Ariatechnik Wave Synergy™ loudspeaker design is that it presents a large 'sweet spot' both vertically and horizontally with an exceptionally even response throughout the listening area, as well as an extraordinary transient response. The Wave Synergy™ driver is effectively two drivers properly merged into one where, unlike ordinary drive units, the high frequency unit is positioned on the back of the low frequency driver and in the proper phase alignment with the high frequency driver. As a result they are on the the same time axis, so ensuring that sound energy effectively propagates from the same point and is delivered through the center of the low frequency cone as true point source.

Such integration optimizes reproduction quality by providing a constant time delay over the frequency spectrum, exceptional transient performance, wide dispersion and superior harmonic alignment, all of which delivers to the listening position a natural, clean and integrated sound with greatly enhanced intelligibility, sound staging and dynamics."

Seems there's typo here: should be "proper phase alignment with the low frequency driver." So a reverse KEF UniQ?

I'm supposed to hear a demo of their system in January. It appears to be a two person company, and I can find no business filing for them on the Sect of State site. Just seems odd to me. Very odd.

Any insights appreciated.

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
So a reverse KEF UniQ?

What do you mean by 'reverse'?

As far as I can tell these Ariatechnik guys are just describing a plain old coaxial speaker driver in a very convoluted way, trying to make it sound new and innovative.

Flaesh

No comments
1671668513994.png

:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom