• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Are you satisfied with your home Audio System?

Are you satisfied with your home Audio System?

• Total voters

JimBean

I voted Yes, but...

My Oppo 105 is a great player and my Schiit DAC and headphone amp/stereo preamp are quite decent, speakers are probably a bit too big for my small trailer, but sound good to me. My amp is a Fosi ZA3, and powers the speakers pretty well. Headphones are Sennheiser HD650s, so upgrading would be costly, and they also sound great to my ears. So yes, it can be improved, but I am very happy with how it is at the moment.

dweeeeb2

Don’t know, the graph sucks…. Might get around to actually listening to it one of these days!

DMill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
For me it always comes down to money. If it were not an Issue I probably would buy a new house with the perfect listening space or design an addition to my current home with audio in mind. As far as the gear goes, I’m pretty happy.

Scytales

Forum Donor
Ok… “thanks to new speakers”… and they are???
They are old Cabasse Catalane 500 from 1997 onward. Previously, I used to use the contemporary Cabasse Iroise SCS (at its time, the fifth version in 3 years of this particular product, which uses the very same speaker units than the Catalane... Despite of that fact, the Catalane have much less imperfections than its sister speaker. It was a fascinating discovery to compare them, which have the same speaker units, same form factor and about the same age and are nevertheless different in their respective behaviors).

Last edited:

HQY

Nothing is perfect so my answer is yes. Esoteric k01x, antelope 10m, benchmark la4, a pair of Neumann Kh120IIs with two kh750s. Sound anchors stands and racks, cables chosen after tried.

Top Bottom