• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AptxHD Vs Topping d10s

tomjoad72

Good morning everybody!
I'm wondering if to go on listening my Qobuz Premium HiRes through my Huawei P30 with AptxHD sent to BlueDento AptxHD receiver connected to a Marantz PM6010 OSE and B&W DM602 speakers OR to buy an external DAC (an entry level one, as the Topping D10s), connected to my laptop in order to get an improvement of the sound quality (stage, imaging, details) especially when listening to Qobuz Hi Res streaming music (24/192).
Do you think that with the external USB DAC the sound quality will change significantly or that it doesn't worth?
Many thanks.
Tom

Taddpole

Little point playing quboz above 24/48 with current set up as aptx hd limits it to that anyway.

OP
T

tomjoad72

Little point playing quboz above 24/48 with current set up as aptx hd limits it to that anyway.
Thanks. I've not seen any difference between CD quality and HD while playing AptxHD with my set up.

Top Bottom