• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Apple IPhone Sexist

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
Oh lord have mercy, this sexist stuff is totally out of hand. Apple's now being slammed for the new larger IPhone due to it's larger size. The fact that men usually have bigger hands makes it sexist marketing to men. I would have thought it the other way around since they fit more easily in a womens purse than a mans pocket? Getting to where men will have to carry a purse to accommodate their smart phones. Oh wait, it's not a purse, its a man-bag. o_O LOL
https://nypost.com/2018/09/14/apples-bigger-screen-iphones-are-slammed-for-being-sexist/
I thought bigger was better with the ladies.
180914-iphone-xs-sexist-feature.jpg
Clearly if the, “she who must be obeyed“, in your life is unhappy with the phone you can always buy her one of these

images (7).jpeg

OP
Sal1950

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Anyway, who is buying a 1000$+ phone?

Lots of people, obviously. And why not? You use the thing all the time, and if you think it's clearly better than less expensive alternatives then it can be considered good value.

I bought 3x 256GB iPhone X last year: one for me, one for my wife, one for my mom. We all upgraded from iPhone 6S models, and it was a definite upgrade.

Top Bottom