• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Apos announces FiiO R7

Godataloss

Again can't fault their customer service response, but without an ETA on the update I think I'm going to return this. +$700 is a bit too much to spend and feel like a beta tester. 1688039436265.png

1688039436265.png

mdelrossi

Again can't fault their customer service response, but without an ETA on the update I think I'm going to return this. +$700 is a bit too much to spend and feel like a beta tester.View attachment 295582

View attachment 295582
Yea, I was looking forward to this or the Eversolo. but picked this up to test against the Topping DX3pro+ and the SMSL m500 Mk3. I think I'm going to keep the SMSL. Though the extras on the Fiio are nice, screen, changing of the knob color to match the bitrate/MQA, it really doesn't add up to the $150 price difference, especially since the app connection doesn't exist .

Now if Eversolo comes out with a headphone amp in the dp6, that might be a look at.

My use case : desktop music headphone (Hifiman Ananda Nano) listening. I have Roon on a NAS and having the usb connection means I can change from computer audio to music easily.

Top Bottom