• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Anyone into $itcoin?

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Crypto investing is how I make my living. Perhaps Amir can make a private investing sub forum where we can discuss strategies and such

I just saw your new thread and I replied in it with three simple questions.
This thread right here that I started is encompassing everything about Bitcoin and the pursuit of financial happiness.

If ASR was popular with say one million members and more readers, selling audio products, promoting audio/video products, advertising them...like say a place like @ AudioVideoScience Forum (AVS), where they have thousands of threads that are all about the same subject...selling products and raving, mainly, with very little room for criticising and for the pursuit of advancement in the truth, I would have feel @ home, comfy with it, as a normality of this world reflected upon us.

Bitcoin is helping and is going to get much much better. IMHO

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
BITCOIN IS NONE OF THE THINGS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
The cryptocurrency was supposed to replace the finance industry. Instead, it has replicated it.

https://theoutline.com/post/2592/bitcoin-is-none-of-the-things-it-was-supposed-to-be

“Bitcoin was supposed to demonstrate the power of a true free market,” the developer Adam Chalmers tweeted on Wednesday afternoon, when the average price of Bitcoin was around $13,000. “Instead it's full of scams, rent-seekers, theft, useless for real purchases and accelerates climate change. Mission accomplished.”

Last edited:

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F37900934%2F218597257998%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Cool cartoon ^ :D

I wonder, if it truly reflects the societies we live with.
___

Say you make one billion dollars in the new rage investment.
You decide to sell half, $500 million, and you keep the rest of your bitcoins in cold storage where they keep rising up above the banks and prospectors and gamblers and future betters and hackers and the space of the universe.

Then, sixty-six years from now, in the year 2083, one day one bitcoin is worth one billion dollars and the next day one trillion dollars. Would you sell or would you try to go even higher to say one hundred trillion dollars, US dollars, for only one single bitcoin,
If you have say 200,000 bitcoins, you could perhaps become the richest person in the universe, and you could start a new business, by expanding the universe so big that it becomes an enormous black hole in itself, and with it sucking everything that ever existed and will ever exist tomorrow.

This is only an hypothesis. I cannot fathom anything else worst than that.
...Just a theory.

Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
I put my stick (USB) in the sphere (bubble) that he's holding in his left hand.
While hinting that it can only go up in the long run with his right hand.

Top Bottom