• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Anyone interested in a review of the JBL LSR4326P

vlad335

Forum Donor
I have pair of these and approached Amir about reviewing this monitor. He stated he would if there was any interest in the community but that he gets grief for reviewing discontinued products at times.

I bought these used and I think they are excellent. 150 watts for the woofer and 70 watts for the tweeter and they can be had for as cheap as $150 each on the used market. I paid $499 for a pair used from Guitar Center and they sound great to me.

Someone posted tear down pics of these and they are built like a brick sh*thouse. https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/jbl-lsr4326p-what-jbl-used-to-be.7860/ Weigh 22 lbs each so it will not be cheap for me to ship these back and forth across the country but I am really interested in how they would measure up.

Last edited:

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I have pair of these and approached Amir about reviewing this monitor. He stated he would if there was any interest in the community but that he gets grief for reviewing discontinued products at times.

I bought these used and I think they are excellent. 150 watts for the woofer and 70 watts for the tweeter and they can be had for as cheap as $150 each on the used market. I paid $499 for a pair used from Guitar Center and they sound great to me.

Someone posted tear down pics of these and they are built like a brick sh*thouse. https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/jbl-lsr4326p-what-jbl-used-to-be.7860/ Weigh 22 lbs each so it will not be cheap for me to ship these back and forth across the country but I am really interested how they would measure up.
Those look like pretty kewl desktop speakers.
1264081866_410507.jpg

sfdoddsy

I'd be interested. They are easily available used and I'd be interested how they compare to the 306 which use cheaper components.

thewas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

LearningToSmile

From what I can see those at least WERE sold here in Europe, so for some of us they already are more relevant than some US-only products. When exactly did they go out of production?

Even found a pair for sale locally though it's not exactly a bargain at $300 each but that's kind of the standard for used audio equipment here.

OP
vlad335

vlad335

Forum Donor
Well looks like this will not happen as not enough interest.

Been playing with measurements and Equalizer APO and these sound superb. Better than my A5X monitors. Actually, best monitors I ever had on my desktop.

I think I am going to pick up 3 more and use them as the front stage of my home theater setup. Amir reviewing these would probably just make the used price skyrocket anyway.

Geekusa

Can anyone compare these to the new kali audio offerings? I have the 4328, they are great and I would love for Amir to review them

RCAguy

Someone posted tear down pics of these and they are built like a brick sh*thouse. https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/jbl-lsr4326p-what-jbl-used-to-be.7860/ Weigh 22 lbs each so it will not be cheap for me to ship these back and forth across the country but I am really interested in how they would measure up.
Same for other worthy discontinued products, valid because they live on pre-owned. Only need to ship one to Amir or Erin. Other JBLs include its LSR6328P which may be higher-performing than its successor 708 although the former’s excellent drivers need no DSP correction.

Top Bottom