• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Anyone going to AXPONA 2016 Show?

AJ Soundfield

Major Contributor
For Christ's sake you can't even get away from them by starting up a wholly separate forum. I think this proves what and who is the real problem over 'there'.
I think it's perfectly in line with the undeniably infantile aspect of believing in magic as an "adult".
How's it going Mark? :)

For Christ's sake you can't even get away from them by starting up a wholly separate forum. I think this proves what and who is the real problem over 'there'.

There is a problem in Amir's basement! There are 10 innocent Yazidi children chained to the wall!

JoeWhip

I know plenty of audiophiles who believe in magic. I know very few who would sink to this level. While I don't have the skill, I can't imagine it would be hard to trace his IP and bring charges,

I know plenty of audiophiles who believe in magic. I know very few who would sink to this level. While I don't gave the skill, I can't imagine it would be hard to trace his IP and bring charges,

My IP address is going to route you to Amir's basement. I told you to send help

Jinjuku

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I think it's perfectly in line with the undeniably infantile aspect of believing in magic as an "adult".
How's it going Mark? :)

Things have been going fine. On the DIY side I'm kind of at a cross roads because anything I've wanted to design and build I've done so. I'm starting to look at a next project and it may be automotive related :D

How's the audio business treating you?

Things have been going fine. On the DIY side I'm kind of at a cross roads because anything I've wanted to design and build I've done so. I'm starting to look at a next project and it may be automotive related :D

How's the audio business treating you?

This site sucks. Where are all of the pictures of Amir with the boys? Is that on his other site www.analsciencereview.com?

I'm out of here. Enjoy your site ***********

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Learn how to type douchebag. Ask Amir to develop ****** software to interpret what you're trying to say
quote-.jpg

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
We are here to have fun and he is providing it. I say he is welcome :). I am sure he is using a proxy server but if he is not, his IP address is from AT&T wireless in LA area: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/166.137.8.63

Welcome to the forum Mr. A. :)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
We are here to have fun and he is providing it. I say he is welcome :). I am sure he is using a proxy server but if he is not, his IP address is from AT&T wireless in LA area: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/166.137.8.63

Welcome to the forum Mr. A. :)
we need this guy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hello and good morning to you gentlemen. Personal comments are not welcome here at the ASR. As always, please refrain from making any while you post. Any more personal comments will be deleted and possible administrative actions could follow as well. We are all better than this
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I prefer to not do that.
'Aw go on', Mrs Doyle from Father Ted reference, do you have Father Ted over there?
Keith.

Top Bottom