• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Anyone else binge-watching TV series during the coronavirus quarantines?

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Iv loved ' The Sinner ' on Netflix, re watching' The Fall ' with the Mrs .. and slowly getting through the X-files having started it from beginning. I watched it at the time but kinda fragmented so it's been great to get into it from the start.

I liked "The Sinner" too. Didn't know Bill Pullman could act so well. I remember him from "The Independence Day" movie which was total horseshit but entertaining despite the bad acting.

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The End of the F***ing World is very entertaining.

North_Sky

Major Contributor

Cahudson42

Major Contributor
If your library has signed up for Kanopy, and you have a library card, they have a slew of The Great Courses you can binge on, for free, and not subject to the 5 or 10 monthly view limit. Each 'course' is a series of usually 12 to typically 24 lectures, each about 20 minutes. The lecturers are surprisingly good, and the production values not bad. I just finished 'Great Military Blunders' and now am watching one on 'extraterrestrial life'.. Take a look..

At the other extreme, if you have iPlayer, you could always binge out on past episodes of Bargain Hunt:)

Last edited:

North_Sky

Major Contributor
The Crown was a fun series on Netflix., @ least I think if I remember.
Might not be everyone cup of tea ...

And now we have this coming up; should be a lot of fun ... @ least I think ...
https://deadline.com/2020/09/prince-harry-meghan-markle-ink-multi-year-netflix-deal-1234568794/

They live in Hollywood now, so they should do well as actors, yes?
The duke and the duchess...or is it the prince and the princess ... royal charming.

Perfect timing to show their chops during this pandemic.

Last edited:

Sukie

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Our Friends in the North on BritBox. Takes me back. Young Christopher Eccleston and Daniel Craig. Good day time watching at lunch.

Tks

Major Contributor
The Crown was a fun series on Netflix., @ least I think if I remember.
Might not be everyone cup of tea ...

And now we have this coming up; should be a lot of fun ... @ least I think ...
https://deadline.com/2020/09/prince-harry-meghan-markle-ink-multi-year-netflix-deal-1234568794/

They live in Hollywood now, so they should do well as actors, yes?
The duke and the duchess...or is it the prince and the princess ... royal charming.

Perfect timing to show their chops during this pandemic.

The Crown was awesome.

raif71

Major Contributor
My son who is still not yet enrolled in the college is watching walking dead from season 1. He just finished season 6. Sometimes I watch with him...the ending of season 6 where someone got bashed by a bat with barbwire was quite shocking. Didn't show who that person was.

Top Bottom