• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Any plan for Devialet Phantom measurement?

YSC

Major Contributor
those bass sounded really nice, and the 2.0 wireless system is really kind of fancy, it's way overpriced for me personally but it's interested to see how well (or not) engineered it is?

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Mitch has reviewed and measured them and the Kiis and Dutch&Dutch over at ( the forum formerly known as ) Computer Audiophile.
Keith

OP
Y

YSC

Major Contributor
Mitch has reviewed and measured them and the Kiis and Dutch&Dutch over at ( the forum formerly known as ) Computer Audiophile.
Keith
Yea I read that and both are considered by myself the ultimate system one could attain.

I don't have one to test yet....
too bad for this. Used to have a showroom nearby my home which in first feeling sounds great. But the neutrality is where my curiosity pointed at, especially when I love how the kef ls50 passive sounded in same room yet it measures not so good here

onion

Great speakers. I've never been able to eq them for the room. Is there an idiot's guide on how to do this via Roon?

Top Bottom