• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Any lovers of ambient?

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
My hand goes up.

I'm not sure what to share. I think maybe this: (2009) In the Field.

I love the liner notes:
Some composed & produced by Thomas Shrubsole, some by the environment & nature. Recorded by Thomas.

This album was recorded out of doors in the open air during the last week of July and the first two weeks of August. Each track was recorded in one take with no overdubs. All instruments and sound generators were transported by bicycle in a backpack.

Aerith Gainsborough

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I love the Skyrim soundtrack, especially the track on Disc IV:

OP
pads

pads

It's an immense rabbit hole and what I love is that it knows no cultural boundaries, here's one from Greece.

highpurityusbcable

I am a regular listener of the Planet Ambi radio. Free 320 kbps stream 24/7. Known and less known producers. There's a .pls download on their page to import in your player.

Robin L

Master Contributor

Robin L

Master Contributor
A personal favorite, when I watched "The Equalizer" I recognized his work and made a comment on one of his youtube videos and he actually got back to me and thanked me for my interest.

Fantastic stuff.

OP
pads

pads

Some Canadian ambient

Top Bottom