• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Any interest in measurements of the La Rosita Gamma HD Streamer?

bbrrtt

I'm sorry, but I own this streamer/dac. Fortunately, I also own the Topping D90SE dac paired with the Pi4. What do I prefer to listen to? Sorry again,... la Rosita.

Adi777

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Why, why you spent so much money for this one? You wicked one ;)
Sometimes ASR really amazes me. In other words, it's better to test Topping - episode 12137 of Fashion for Success, which is different from its predecessor - which one?, different...yyyy, yyyy, I don't know what, but I'll come back here and write how it differs...

computer-audiophile

Major Contributor
I'm sorry, but I own this streamer/dac. Fortunately, I also own the Topping D90SE dac paired with the Pi4. What do I prefer to listen to? Sorry again,... la Rosita.
Wow, interesting! Please can you post a picture of your Setup?

direwolf08

Sixteen thousand for a streaming box. Hummm. Nope.
One with open source implementations of Airplay (ShairPort) and other streaming protocols, no less. And a case that looks DIY. Not that I can even afford a $16k streaming box, but this is clearly not targeting me.

bbrrtt

This is it:
IMG_0317.JPEG

computer-audiophile

Major Contributor
Thanks for the photo! I like such somewhat unusual audiophile setups. If I'm not mistaken, I see PHY HP speakers from Salabert (R.I.P.). I used to have my own experience with these drivers as well.

bbrrtt

I have been using these speakers for 17 years and still think they sound great, very transparent, dynamic but also with a full sound. It's actually a French affair with the streamer.

Top Bottom