• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Any experience with Lepai LP1601S or other "better" products bearing the "Lepai" brand?

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
I noticed that Parts Express here in the US has a "200 watt" Lepai amplifier on sale this weekend ("Labor Day" holiday weekend).
https://www.parts-express.com/Lepai...ifier-with-Bluetooth-and-Power-Supply-310-303
I wonder if anyone here has any experience with this particular amplifier (or any other, similar stereo desktop amp carrying the "Lepai" brand name)?
Or manybe the same amp with another brand name stuck on the front?
1630676424363.png

I did a search here but almost all references were for the hyper-cheap little "2020" amp.

Any feedback's greatly appreciated and gratefully received.
Thanks for lookin'!

JWAmerica

Likely a TDA7498E based amp. Not bad but kinda old. Good amount of power for the money though.

JWAmerica

I have an older version without Bluetooth from FX Audio. It's a fine amp. Currently in service powering two subwoofers.

Top Bottom