• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Any Aiyima A3001 users out there dual mono?

Gaspar74

I have been thoroughly enjoying my A07, never would of thought Id actually of kept it after giving class D a run again after disliking offerings few years back in my price range. I came across the A3001 by Aiyima which looks like can be used as either a Sub amp or a full frequency amplifier with one channel. Anyone using one in a dual mono setup? Also seeing how the A07 has 3.5mm aux output, could I run it into one of the A3001 and power one speaker off the A07 and other off the A3001, not my first choice but just tossing ideas around. Thanks in advance.

chang

I have been thoroughly enjoying my A07, never would of thought Id actually of kept it after giving class D a run again after disliking offerings few years back in my price range. I came across the A3001 by Aiyima which looks like can be used as either a Sub amp or a full frequency amplifier with one channel. Anyone using one in a dual mono setup? Also seeing how the A07 has 3.5mm aux output, could I run it into one of the A3001 and power one speaker off the A07 and other off the A3001, not my first choice but just tossing ideas around. Thanks in advance.
Did you ever find some answers?

OP
G

Gaspar74

I decided go different route and bought a TPA3255 board with dual chips so it’s essentially dual Mono. Just waiting for it to actually arrive.

OP
G

Gaspar74

C3EF498E-A29A-443F-8F7F-E5715CAC2573.jpeg

chang

I decided go different route and bought a TPA3255 board with dual chips so it’s essentially dual Mono. Just waiting for it to actually arrive.
Oh cool... I wouldn't mind going this route if I knew how to build an amp.

Top Bottom