• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Anthem MRX720 Freezes Up

jrswoodal

Have you done the factory reset thing yet? If not, you should try it.
No factory reset yet but will try as a last resort...I got shit all tore a part now...found HDMI connections that I don't think were proper & eliminated an old Denon CD player....I mean like 30 yrs. old but it was a great old unit...ripped all CDs to HD & trying to set up music server now. I still have old turntable in the system & if problem continues I'll take that out next.

To Breedeng: Thinkin I'm the only one with problems of this kind as I've searched for other issues of this kind with none to be found....Anthem doesn't seem to be familiar with this issue....other than me...I believe them. They have done everything they could for me, including swapping out unit beyond warranty date....it's me...pretty sure.
Thank you guys for your help. It's nice to have someone to discuss with & get some ideas so much appreciated.
[/QUOTE]
Did you ever get a resolution to the problem of freezing up? Mine suddenly started freezing and I’ve done a factory reset and power cycled it several times but it continues to freeze up. Can’t access anything via the remote or front panel.

Top Bottom