• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Anthem AVM60 Review (AV Processor)

Sal1950

Master Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Quick update. I have measured the AVM70 and am waiting for sign off from Anthem. They are responsive in email now although quite busy. I am hoping to get the go ahead tomorrow or by the end of the week at the latest.
Hoping for the best, D-M has been showing some positive signs.
Keep the pressure on Amir

RichB

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Quick update. I have measured the AVM70 and am waiting for sign off from Anthem. They are responsive in email now although quite busy. I am hoping to get the go ahead tomorrow or by the end of the week at the latest.

I suppose that means, there was some splainin to do :p

- Rich

Soikki

Hey @amirm is this still forthcoming? Interesting to find the AVM 70 does have a direct (non-digitized) OPTION for their analog input. In the set up menu you have to choose "no" for convert analog otherwise the input is digitized. I just find that interesting and in case that wasn't brought up in discussions with Anthem (which now that I think about it I'm sure it was) I thought I'd mention it. It is Anthem's "pure direct" if you will. Thanks and looking forward to it.
AVM 60 has the same "direct option"

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Top Bottom